IGNORED

Season Ticket

MattWSM

7 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

Think Pisano is what we need now. No point putting bailey another yellow towards a suspension either

There near to naught chance he would get a suspension by yellow card count now. By the time he could even accumulate 10, he’d need 15, and that’s if he gets one per game. 

11 minutes ago, MattWSM said:

I am going to buy a season ticket for the first time for a number of years.

If price not a factor or singing section where would you say the best place to sit?

Really need to post this during a away game against the leaders when we are 2-1 up.... 

2 hours ago, MattWSM said:

If price not a factor or singing section where would you say the best place to sit?

Best seats are on the half way line at the back of the first tier of the Lansdown. Best place is with Section 82. 

On 23/2/2019 at 16:13, Spoons said:

Really need to post this during a away game against the leaders when we are 2-1 up.... 

Hi.Spoons.I would really like to start a new post titled "Where would you say is the best place to sit?".Basically it is just a thread asking people where they think is the best place to sit.Ideally I would like to post my thread on Wednesday February 25th at 4.30 pm.Please let me know if this time is convenient to yourself.Kind Regards.Slacker.☺

On 23/02/2019 at 16:02, MattWSM said:

It’s always better to stand............?

On 23/02/2019 at 16:02, MattWSM said:

I have been in SS but opposite side to Section 82 and just renewed. Good view, good banter with those around me. Became quite friendly after the multiple  man hugging following the win over Man U last season

I sit in the Dolman towards S82 and the atmosphere is good. Negatives in the Dolman are that it’s a bit cramped but that leaves for a decent atmosphere. Some moaning old buggers as well - that may annoy you. Also getting out at then end can take forever but I like it

ive been in the Lansdown and it can be silent. Amazing view but it all feels a bit sanitary

1 hour ago, TonyTonyTony said:

I sit in the Dolman towards S82 and the atmosphere is good. Negatives in the Dolman are that it’s a bit cramped but that leaves for a decent atmosphere. Some moaning old buggers as well - that may annoy you. Also getting out at then end can take forever but I like it

ive been in the Lansdown and it can be silent. Amazing view but it all feels a bit sanitary

I sit in the Dolman and being 6ft 6, I’m constantly getting the person in front asking me to move my knees? Luckily no one has bought a ST this season. Dolman seating is very cramped.

Archived