IGNORED

Norwich fans yesterday

Between heaven and hell

Did anyone else notice yesterday what a huge amount of old age supporters Norwich City have. I have been to most grounds across the country over the years but yesterday I was amazed by just how old their fan base was.

No wonder you never associate Norwich with crowd disorder, unless of course their pension doesn't get paid in on time

Also worth mentioning I thought the flag display before kick off by the younger ones was quite impressive. 

1 minute ago, Between heaven and hell said:

Did anyone else notice yesterday what a huge amount of old age supporters Norwich City have. I have been to most grounds across the country over the years but yesterday I was amazed by just how old their fan base was.

No wonder you never associate Norwich with crowd disorder, unless of course their pension doesn't get paid in on time

Also worth mentioning I thought the flag display before kick off by the younger ones was quite impressive. 

So you’re saying all Norwich supporters are old age?........

Try coming to the Senior Reds luncheon and see if you draw the conclusion.

24 minutes ago, Robbored said:

So when exactly did huge amount become all?

So as you didn't make an observation about what you may have seen yesterday I can take it you where sat in Bristol planning your next lunch.

44 minutes ago, Between heaven and hell said:

I'm sure I heard (in an interview with Geoff Twentyman) one of our club officials say that the average age of the BCFC fanbase was 47. Pretty frightening really as it means we really can't be getting many youngsters through the turnstiles.

Watching football up and down the country, it does seem to be becoming a middle aged person's activity.

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

By nature of it being the “Senior” Reds luncheon, are you surprised at the demographic which attend their events..?! 

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

1 minute ago, Robbored said:

You’re missing my point..

Not at all. Your point was that you should go to the senior reds lunch. You're not going to go to something like that and be able to draw a conclusion  about the average age of supporters are you?

You might as well say "go to the family enclosure to find about the average age".

When trolling goes wrong :laugh:

1 hour ago, Between heaven and hell said:

That wasn't a flag display before kick-off, that was a public announcement in semaphore as most of the ground's occupants were deaf!

6 minutes ago, Taz said:

Not at all. Your point was that you should go to the senior reds lunch. You're not going to go to something like that and be able to draw a conclusion  about the average age of supporters are you?

You might as well say "go to the family enclosure to find about the average age".

My (obviously too subtle) point was that all clubs have a percentage of ‘older’ supporters so why was it necessary to point out that fact at Carrow Rd?

7 minutes ago, Robbored said:

My (obviously too subtle) point was that all clubs have a percentage of ‘older’ supporters so why was it necessary to point out that fact at Carrow Rd?

I was trying to point out just how high the perengage was . Christ you seem the sort of bloke who could have an argument in an empty room.

13 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Are you thick or just that much of an annoying imbecile? The bloke was clearly pointing out he saw MORE older fans than average at Carrow Rd.

12 minutes ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

The population of Norwich as a whole, is younger than the national average. However, population of Norwich is older than the Norfolk average. From the Office of Norfolk Statistics. If it makes any sense!

Corrected that for ya.  :thumbsup:

Archived