IGNORED

Not So Super Sunday

Super

Kepa just showed the whole world how little power the manager of Chelsea has. Sarri is a great manager but if I were him I'd walk away now, he'll never be able to put his stamp on that club because no-one values the manager. 

If I were Chelsea I'd be looking to sell Keppa and bring in a new keeper if they want to make a statement, but of course they won't. 

19 minutes ago, Loco Rojo said:

And that about sums up the toilet that Football is becoming. Anyone who believes player power doesn't exist is blind and naive after that. 

Kepa should be fired or at the very least fined substantially by the club. Completely undermines the Manager irrespective of Sarri's situation.

The whole Chelsea team have seen what player power has achieved at ManUre and are hoping to do something similar.

Modern day Footballers and their agents = rotting the game.

I hate Sundays!

Edit: appreciate I might win the day or whatever with the most amount of aubergine emoji but **** it. Pass me the Whiskey!

CANCEL YOUR Subscriptions. Bring it all down. For about the 1,000 th time of saying. Take the power back. **** Sky, BT and them all.

7 minutes ago, BanburyRed said:

That's appalling behaviour. Should be banished to U23's then put on transfer list. Interesting to see if Caballero is in goal for next game. 

Sadly, as someone has pointed out on Twitter:

"This obviously won't happen. Sacking Sarri with a £5m pay-off is much more efficient than letting a £71m keeper with another £70m due in wages until 2025 learn any lesson. Money will talk, as ever."

15 minutes ago, Topsham Red said:

Well Ashton’s in the royal box shaking hands, so he could have a word... ?

Was he really, I missed that, but I thought I saw another club employee and thought it was just someone who looked like him, then I read this???

3 minutes ago, Olé said:

Sadly, as someone has pointed out on Twitter:

"This obviously won't happen. Sacking Sarri with a £5m pay-off is much more efficient than letting a £71m keeper with another £70m due in wages until 2025 learn any lesson. Money will talk, as ever."

We thought this too. Far easier for them to get rid of an unpopular manager, not like they haven’t done so before is it.

1 minute ago, TETBURY MASSIVE said:

Yep he was in there and his little mate that is always with him everywhere he goes... 

Thought so, ta.

Was looking forward to both Man u v Liverpool and Chelsea v Man City, but what a waste of a sunny Sunday afternoon.

What's happened to the good old-fashioned style of blood and thunder football that these games used to deliver?

It'll be interesting to hear Kepa announce his starting XI for the next game.I assume Sarri is going to be dropped.

Archived