IGNORED

Not So Super Sunday

Super

15 minutes ago, Olé said:

Sadly, as someone has pointed out on Twitter:

"This obviously won't happen. Sacking Sarri with a £5m pay-off is much more efficient than letting a £71m keeper with another £70m due in wages until 2025 learn any lesson. Money will talk, as ever."

Nothing to stop them selling him and recouping their fee though. Purely on the principle that he shouldn’t ever be allowed to play for the club again.

14 minutes ago, Olé said:

Sadly, as someone has pointed out on Twitter:

"This obviously won't happen. Sacking Sarri with a £5m pay-off is much more efficient than letting a £71m keeper with another £70m due in wages until 2025 learn any lesson. Money will talk, as ever."

Equally sadly @Olé i think you're right. Grim how much money corrupts and player power seems to be equally corrupting. Chelsea should be ashamed. And not bother with a manager.

Sarri now on Sky saying it was all a misunderstanding and the player isn't at fault, he was told the player needed to come off and when the doctor came back to the bench he discovered he didn't. Or at least that's what he's claiming. Sounds like he's been given his lines by someone.

12 minutes ago, Olé said:

Sarri now on Sky saying it was all a misunderstanding and the player isn't at fault, he was told the player needed to come off and when the doctor came back to the bench he discovered he didn't. Or at least that's what he's claiming. Sounds like he's been given his lines by someone.

I switched off before I saw this, but just before they showed him slamming something (water bottle) into a seat and said he will probably be in more trouble over this than his keeper will be with him. Yes very much been told to smooth things out and take the blame himself I bet.

52 minutes ago, cityexile said:

Well, looked it up

https://www.fifa.com/mm/document/afdeveloping/refereeing/law_3_the_number_of_players_en_47419.pdf

Page 5. If a player refuses to leave, play continues. Something I learned today!

Also that a sub can leave any part of the pitch.  That’s a good one....not that anyone will enforce it!

44 minutes ago, TETBURY MASSIVE said:

Yep he was in there and his little mate that is always with him everywhere he goes... 

Who’s that?

51 minutes ago, Olé said:

Image result for bull shit

2 hours ago, RedM said:

What a time to air your dirty washing, when the world is looking at you. Wow, just wow.

not usually one to give advice to strangers but 

only hang out washed and clean washing

and if you have a rotary airier hang your smalls and other personal stuff on the inside and larger stuff towards the outside.

2 minutes ago, reddoh said:

not usually one to give advice to strangers but 

only hang out washed and clean washing

and if you have a rotary airier hang your smalls and other personal stuff on the inside and larger stuff towards the outside.

What about bedsheets? Over the edge of a footbridge over a dual carriageway or not?

1 hour ago, Olé said:

Cobblers. 'tis all rotten.

1 hour ago, Bazooka Joe said:

Was looking forward to both Man u v Liverpool and Chelsea v Man City, but what a waste of a sunny Sunday afternoon.

What's happened to the good old-fashioned style of blood and thunder football that these games used to deliver?

It'll be interesting to hear Kepa announce his starting XI for the next game.I assume Sarri is going to be dropped.

Did you not see how dirty Chelsea were? Every time City were about to break through they hacked City down.

13 hours ago, Topsham Red said:

Well Ashton’s in the royal box shaking hands, so he could have a word... ?

13 hours ago, RedM said:

Was he really, I missed that, but I thought I saw another club employee and thought it was just someone who looked like him, then I read this???

13 hours ago, RedM said:

We thought this too. Far easier for them to get rid of an unpopular manager, not like they haven’t done so before is it.

Thought so, ta.

12 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Also that a sub can leave any part of the pitch.  That’s a good one....not that anyone will enforce it!

Who’s that? Dont know his name.

11 hours ago, Clevedon Red said:

Rhys Carr I think. Its not Rhys Carr

@RedM @Vincent Vega

MA.jpg

MA2.jpg

Archived