IGNORED

Kepa?

Eastside Moonwalker

Chelski are a joke of a club. This is further evidence of how much of a basket case they are. I can’t believe the senior players didn’t step in and Sarris reaction after was also like a child

as I’ve said before - once Putins buddy gets bored and sells hopefully they will refind their historical level

6 minutes ago, TonyTonyTony said:

Chelski are a joke of a club. This is further evidence of how much of a basket case they are. I can’t believe the senior players didn’t step in and Sarris reaction after was also like a child

as I’ve said before - once Putins buddy gets bored and sells hopefully they will refind their historical level

I think Luiz had a few words with him, but unbelievable scenes. Ugly at best. I never have had a ton of time for Chelsea but felt Sarri was in a no win situation. 

14 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

No doubt the keeper is a massive ***. But Sarri bottled that big style. 

The ref essentially came over and offered to help. He could have made him leave the pitch. Sarri really didn’t help himself there. 

Agreed. He had the second chance to sub him and bottled it. 

Fine the keeper maximum fine and give to charity... absolute disgrace.

2 minutes ago, Dubliner said:

The fact that Sarri took it means weak management. If he put the board up, Kepa has no choice but to take it, even if he doesn't like it. Weak management has go get the sack I'm afraid. He got overruled by his player and that's unforgivable. 

Sack both of them then ? 

43 minutes ago, Eastside Moonwalker said:

What should be done in this situation? Never have I ever seen a playing undermine the manager before and refuse to come off. Methinks he rides the bench for as long as Sarri is at Chelsea now 

Who's Sarri now? He has zero credibility by failing to substitute his own player. 

24 minutes ago, Ronnie Sinclair said:

can you imagine a Clough or Fergie putting up with that nonsense (Clough would probably have dragged him off by the throat)

I thought Sarri was going to at one stage. He seemed to take a step or two towards the pitch before turning back towards the bench.

Archived