IGNORED

Unwelcome People

Silvio Dante

13 hours ago, Norn Iron said:

As far as coaching is concerned, I'd have problems with Russell Osman coming back..

Russrll most probably is a really nice bloke who helps little old ladies over the road. Russell most probably pays all his taxes properly and has never offered a player a brown paper bag full of money to sign for us etc.. BUT apart from THAT Anfield game, sorry Russell, the football was dire to watch.

On the plus point, he was in Escape To Victory so he could always make another movie.

I agree. Not a nice bloke either.

13 hours ago, Norn Iron said:

As far as coaching is concerned, I'd have problems with Russell Osman coming back..

Russrll most probably is a really nice bloke who helps little old ladies over the road. Russell most probably pays all his taxes properly and has never offered a player a brown paper bag full of money to sign for us etc.. BUT apart from THAT Anfield game, sorry Russell, the football was dire to watch.

On the plus point, he was in Escape To Victory so he could always make another movie.

I agree. Not the best attitude either.

3 hours ago, spudski said:

This has got to be the oddest answer in this thread.

What did he do wrong?

He got screwed right over by the Club and John Ward.

Now that's a bloke I don't like...John Ward.

Slept on it and I tend to agree. It's more that era I don't want to see again rather than the individual.

6 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

This is going to be controversial but Dzyekanowski , so called club legend.

Took the piss out of the club with his attitude and disruptive behaviour .

Had so much talent but only turned it on when he wanted and for himself, not BCFC.

I have given you a confused icon because you could have picked on numerous former city player all with the same attitude but you have chosen Dziekanwski. Christian Roberts would be head of Jacki  in that department for me.

Ok I’m probably alone here - why do so many people hate Pulis so much? Has he said or done something bad to deserve such vitriol? Genuine question - I simply haven’t heard of anything - but the nanosecond he was our manager coincided with the short time I didn’t pay much attention to BCFC due to some stuff going on in my personal life.

i don’t particularly like the man - judging by his body language and mannerisms when seeing him interviewed on TV, but he may put that in for the cameras - I certainly don’t HATE him for it.......

29 minutes ago, beaverface said:

Quite surprised that nobody has mentioned Yannick Bolaise

Well, he couldn't get in the team ahead of Albert, went off to Palace with nobody really caring too much, then a few years later we get a fat wedge from the sell on. Plus he scored a crucial if crap goal v Cov in a 6 pointer, if I remember correctly.

so EE's alright in my book!

18 minutes ago, Oh Louie louie said:

Pulis is welsh ex gas bad combo in anyones book.

And he signed Beadle

Beadle redeemed himself by coming off the bench and scoring against the Sags in 3-2 derby back in 2000. 

Agree about Pulis though, an absolute Shithouse, his 5 months in charge were a real low point.

16 hours ago, Slacker said:

Neil Kilkenny.Would be completely pointless.Oh!Hang on.........

Perhaps he has a future as gaffer; he seemed excellent at pointing out where he thought other people should be.

2 hours ago, chucky said:

Bas Savage as our shooting coach.

He was pretty good at shooting. Staying on two feet was more of a challenge.

1 hour ago, beaverface said:

Quite surprised that nobody has mentioned Yannick Bolaise

He went at the right time for the right money, we got serious sell-on cash, he hasn't slagged us off as far as I know. Why we're mad at him is a bit of a puzzler.

1 hour ago, Barry Sheene said:

I have given you a confused icon because you could have picked on numerous former city player all with the same attitude but you have chosen Dziekanwski. Christian Roberts would be head of Jacki  in that department for me.

It’s just that Deirknow, Dgzko , Jacki had more talent in his little toe than almost any player to have ever pulled on a City shirt , ever.

That is what makes his time here so much more frustrating. 

He had little interest in City or football when he rolled up here and according to many reports would turn up at training or matches hung over and unfit .

That to me showed  total disrespect for the Club and us the supporters who paid his wages.

Add to that the many City fans who blow smoke up his Rolf , calling him a ‘ legend ‘ and it just boils my blood.

He wasn’t the only one but he was the one who could have transformed our club’s fortunes and didn’t.

13 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

It’s just that Deirknow, Dgzko , Jacki had more talent in his little toe than almost any player to have ever pulled on a City shirt , ever.

That is what makes his time here so much more frustrating. 

He had little interest in City or football when he rolled up here and according to many reports would turn up at training or matches hung over and unfit .

That to me showed  total disrespect for the Club and us the supporters who paid his wages.

Add to that the many City fans who blow smoke up his Rolf , calling him a ‘ legend ‘ and it just boils my blood.

He wasn’t the only one but he was the one who could have transformed our club’s fortunes and didn’t.

Are you unable to spell Dziekanowski or is your keyboard having a peculiar 5 minutes?

9 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

This is going to be controversial but Dzyekanowski , so called club legend.

Took the piss out of the club with his attitude and disruptive behaviour .

Had so much talent but only turned it on when he wanted and for himself, not BCFC.

Oh dear Major, nurse late with your medication today?

Jacki's been back several times recently and is (I'm told,) a wonderfully social chap. Personally only met him the once, on the terrace at Selhurst, when again he was a total gent, if not utterly seething at having been dropped in preference to Shelton that night. That he criticised virtually every midfield touch we had was wholly justified, they not being fit to lace his boots. It wasn't so much he was lazy or didn't care, it was simply the case that with minimal effort he was light-years better than his peers. Like Cole, they hated just how great he was.

13 minutes ago, BTRFTG said:

Oh dear Major, nurse late with your medication today?

Jacki's been back several times recently and is (I'm told,) a wonderfully social chap. Personally only met him the once, on the terrace at Selhurst, when again he was a total gent, if not utterly seething at having been dropped in preference to Shelton that night. That he criticised virtually every midfield touch we had was wholly justified, they not being fit to lace his boots. It wasn't so much he was lazy or didn't care, it was simply the case that with minimal effort he was light-years better than his peers. Like Cole, they hated just how great he was.

Being a ‘ wonderfully social chap ‘ was his biggest problem ! 

Perhaps he would have been playing instead of Shelton if he’d been fit ,

No , I am sorry but the waste of talent and his attitude towards little old Bristol City was just wrong .

I know he’s been back recently ( I wasn’t invited ! ) and may be nowadays he réalisés what he lost.

I share a link with Celtic fans forum . Very interesting I found.

http://www.thecelticwiki.com/m/page/Dziekanowski%2C+Dariusz 

7 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Perhaps he would have been playing instead of Shelton if he’d been fit ,

Great players don't need to be fit Major, anticipation, reading of the game and an ability to pick a pass covers that.

Ask nurse for 250ml of Bacopa Monnieri (no you didn't see him play for Leeds) and you'll be back to your old self in a trice.

2 hours ago, bcfcredandwhite said:

Ok I’m probably alone here - why do so many people hate Pulis so much? Has he said or done something bad to deserve such vitriol? Genuine question - I simply haven’t heard of anything - but the nanosecond he was our manager coincided with the short time I didn’t pay much attention to BCFC due to some stuff going on in my personal life.

i don’t particularly like the man - judging by his body language and mannerisms when seeing him interviewed on TV, but he may put that in for the cameras - I certainly don’t HATE him for it.......

Our style of football when he was manager was atrociously dire, and also his manner showed he had no affinity with the club whatsoever. An utterly depressing time. I’ll never forget the feeling of joy when he left (it felt like a miracle) and the celebratory atmosphere in the away end at Bournemouth in the first game after he’d left. 

15 minutes ago, BTRFTG said:

Great players don't need to be fit Major, anticipation, reading of the game and an ability to pick a pass covers that.

Ask nurse for 250ml of Bacopa Monnieri (no you didn't see him play for Leeds) and you'll be back to your old self in a trice.

What a load of nonsense your post is . 

Great players can be good without being fit but never great .

Archived