IGNORED

Price of a pint/ macmillan

Littlesh*t

Later this year I will be doing the mighty hike marathon along the Jurassic coast climbing nearly 3000ft to raise money for Macmillan. My old man (also a massive city fan) lost his battle to cancer nearly 5 years ago so I want to give back to a great charity that help many people dealing with the disease. 

I would appreciate it if anyone would consider sponsoring me just the price of a pint  to help me reach my total.

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/richgrieve

8 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

Hi mate, just bunged you an Ayrton.

I lost a great mate to the evil that is cancer a week ago, and it's a **** of an illness.

Dare say I will be out with the begging bowl to raise some money for this very worthy cause in the not too distant myself.

Thank you very much for the sponsor and fair play to you if you do get the "begging bowl" out in the future, the sooner we put and end to this shit the better.

Really sorry to hear about your friend, I hope you and everyone close to him are coping ok.

7 hours ago, reddogkev said:

Give it a few days and I will gladly sponsor you, saw my Uncle ravaged by cancer, terrible thing to happen to anyone.

Thanks. Sorry to hear about your uncle. 

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

A great cause.

Both mum and dad died of the horrible disease. 

I’m very happy to support your cause.

Thank you for your support and sorry to hear of your losses. It's a shitter which hopefully in the near future we can put an end to

42 minutes ago, RED4LIFE said:

Just donated mate. Good luck to you.

Much appreciated 

Cancer is such a horrible disease.

Luckily these charities are doing such good. My Nan survived bowel cancer in her mid 80s which would have been unthinkable not too long ago!

Very glad that this research is being done as I am at a massively heightened risk of bowel cancer as hers was genetic, but hopefully by that time the work and research (and fundraising done by OP!) will have paid off enough that I won't have to worry about my chances.

Will try to send over a donation when I can, much respect OP it's such a worthy cause.

On 25/02/2019 at 22:11, Littlesh*t said:

Later this year I will be doing the mighty hike marathon along the Jurassic coast climbing nearly 3000ft to raise money for Macmillan. My old man (also a massive city fan) lost his battle to cancer nearly 5 years ago so I want to give back to a great charity that help many people dealing with the disease. 

I would appreciate it if anyone would consider sponsoring me just the price of a pint  to help me reach my total.

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/richgrieve

Done Sir

Just a little update, yesterday we walked from lulworth to Weymouth and back again (around 20 miles and 3500ft climb) and it killed us. To think on the day we have to do an extra 6 miles and 500ft is daunting to say the least but the support from here and my friends and family will pull me through.

If anyone else would like to back me please find the link to my just giving page in the original post.

Cheers

26 minutes ago, Littlesh*t said:

Just a little update, yesterday we walked from lulworth to Weymouth and back again (around 20 miles and 3500ft climb) and it killed us. To think on the day we have to do an extra 6 miles and 500ft is daunting to say the least but the support from here and my friends and family will pull me through.

If anyone else would like to back me please find the link to my just giving page in the original post.

Cheers

Top training effort fella!

Keep us updated.

1 hour ago, Littlesh*t said:

Cheers

Great effort. Donation made.

Archived