IGNORED

Price of a pint/ macmillan

Littlesh*t

4 hours ago, tommydom said:

Not very often I post - but donation made for a brilliant cause mate - well done 

3 hours ago, Ronnie Sinclair said:

done - this has hit a nerve as my dad himself has recently been diagnosed with the big c so glad to chip in, all the best with it.

3 hours ago, Gakoe said:

Good luck Little shit. Whatever time you post or even distance covered it’ll be a mammoth achievement. Done for a brilliant cause. Godspeed bro. ???

3 hours ago, Old Rascal said:

Just donated to hit your target. Good luck.

Cheers all, as I keep saying I really appreciate all the comments and donations. Hopefully one day we will beat this

Cheers to the other lads on here who have sponsored me as well today, I am completely shocked by the amount of support I have had from the city lads. 

I know the subject is very close to many people and reading the comments it has obviously affected many on here

Just wanted to update you all, me and my wife started at 7 30am today and finished just after 6pm. That was by far the hardest thing either of us have ever done and now feel like ours bodies are in pieces but we know it will only last a few days not like the people who have to suffer with cancer . We raised a total of just over £1000 between us and wanted to thank everyone who has helped us to achieve this 

29 minutes ago, Littlesh*t said:

Just wanted to update you all, me and my wife started at 7 30am today and finished just after 6pm. That was by far the hardest thing either of us have ever done and now feel like ours bodies are in pieces but we know it will only last a few days not like the people who have to suffer with cancer . We raised a total of just over £1000 between us and wanted to thank everyone who has helped us to achieve this 

Top stuff! Well done.

I hope this brings a bit more closure to the tragedy you went through.

On 15/06/2019 at 22:10, Bristol Rob said:

Top stuff! Well done.

I hope this brings a bit more closure to the tragedy you went through.

To be honest it has given me the buzz to do even more. 2 days on and my knee is still in pieces (it went at mile 24 so I was a hobbling mess for the rest) but despite that all i can think it a little pain for myself will help others who have to go weeks/months/years of chemo and dealing with this crap and even losing there lives. 

Into to plan my next venture now ?

My wife survived her cancer. Macmillan was a great help to us especially as I had just become her carer.

It's great what you're doing.

Happy to contribute but please tell me where a pint costs £10 and I'll avoid that pub next time in BS3!

Keep going!

1 hour ago, Norn Iron said:

My wife survived her cancer. Macmillan was a great help to us especially as I had just become her carer.

It's great what you're doing.

Happy to contribute but please tell me where a pint costs £10 and I'll avoid that pub next time in BS3!

Keep going!

Glad your wife has come through her battle, that's is great news. 

Thank you so much. 

Haha I certainly wouldn't be paying £10 for a pint. When I started this thread I was hoping that maybe 10 people would sponsor me £3 or £4 each but wasn't sure if it would work or not but the support I have had from fellow fans (who I dont know) has been unreal.

I really am thankful to every single person who has sponsored me but you guys and girls on her have been unreal 

Archived