IGNORED

Bristol City v Birmingham City Matchday Thread

wendyredredrobin

1 hour ago, SoliCyder said:

Living in Brum land puts an even greater premium on winning this one for me! And I think we will: 3-0 if Piz and Palm start, 2-1 if team unchanged from Sat

Last time I can remember playing Brum on a night (early 90's ?) we stuffed them 3-0 or 3-1, they were abysmal and they only bought about 100, if that .

Think this will be a really hard game today, Birmingham are one of the better sides we will face this season, hope the players don't feel to much pressure knowing that a win opens a nice gap before the trip to Preston where we never win, 

Think this is a season defining game tonight, I am going to go for a tight 2-1 win  

Think we might see a few changes.

Listened to last night’s Sound of The City on the way home from work, and LJ’s pre-match presser where he introduced a new phrase DOMS 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delayed_onset_muscle_soreness

That suggests a couple reported yesterday feeling a bit sore.

Thought it was a very mature interview, retracting the “two or three not at it” comment, and saying it was more “good intention, poor execution”.  That is good to hear, because the press obviously picked up on it.

I think he’s in a good place at the mo’....and I don’t mean the director’s box!

1 hour ago, Spoons said:

You must be drunk still if you think korey might be fit for the bench! He's not even back training yet!

Source ( korey Smith)

Ah, but you know you can't believe it unless it's on  the OS?  :)

11 minutes ago, Shtanley said:

Hunt, Wright AND Kelly all on bench. Would've rather had Semenyo than Hunt.

I would rather see  JM on instead of on one of those defenders, I know paterson can fill in but would rather use him as an attacking sub if pack or brownhill were to get injured!

Archived