IGNORED

Bristol City v Birmingham City Matchday Thread

wendyredredrobin

9 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

We've done exceptionally well this season. He has done a superb job .

And I mean that . 

Just simply saying, with how we are ran...unless we get incredibly lucky, we will forever be a Mid-table team in this league. 

Whatever happens tonight, we’re still 6th.

L1 12th > L1 1st > C 18th > C 17th > C 11th > C 6th.

How many other teams in the league can point to that sort of continuous improvement over a six year period, while simultaneously building a new stadium and increasing attendances by 50%? All without the help of parachute payments.

That looks dangerously like progress and a well run club to me, taking the long view. Get a grip and appreciate the progress we are making.

1 minute ago, petehinton said:

Everyone seemed satisfied with Semenyo coming back rather than trying for another striker. Worked out well

Eh?  Not sure anyone took that as preferable to bringing in a proven Champ striker!

Excited that one of our academy returned but not a lot of ******* good if he’s not played is it?  

1 minute ago, Alex_BCFC said:

Fammy the scapegoat tonight I see - people forget he was class just days ago v top of the league. 

He can’t play so many games in that role in such a short space of time. 

So far tonight he's missed a sitter, gave away a needless foul on the edge of our box, got booked, lost his runner for the goal, and has absolutely no first touch other than to knock it 6ft in front of him. So yep he is.

Lost the stream and not enthused about getting it back at the moment.

From the off  Brum were out of the blocks quickly and we weren't. From then on they were half a yard quicker than us all over the pitch. 

Players looked anxious and crowd sounded nervous - one feeding off the other.

Archived