IGNORED

Bristol City v Birmingham City Matchday Thread

wendyredredrobin

2 minutes ago, RedDave said:

If we lose it will be first home loss since 10th November but you just watch the meltdown 

To be fair it'll be down to the fact that this is the type of game we need to win if we want to finish in the top 6.

Realistically I don't think we're going to stay in the top 6 come the end of the season but I can understand frustrations of losing this game. 

1 minute ago, Spike said:

To be fair it'll be down to the fact that this is the type of game we need to win if we want to finish in the top 6.

Realistically I don't think we're going to stay in the top 6 come the end of the season but I can understand frustrations of losing this game. 

We don’t NEED to win this at all. We are still top six so clearly we don’t need to win 

1 minute ago, RedDave said:

What is a reality check? We are good enough to get to the play offs.  You think one home defeat changes that ?

I've said from day one we will finish just below where we finished last season. I think I will be wrong....but I don't believe for one second we will make top 6.

1 minute ago, RedDave said:

What is a reality check? We are good enough to get to the play offs.  You think one home defeat changes that ?

I think the point here is more, one home loss (cup), one away loss and on track for a second home loss making it 3 in a row.

I think as fans we've become used to the fantastic good runs and the disastrous bad runs. Just hoping this isn't the start of a bad run.

2 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

Clown.

You talk some proper, proper shite.

Well thank you for your insightful comment on the poster 

Next time try an insightful comment on the content, i.e. How many of this team look good enough for Prem on this evening's performance

4 minutes ago, RedDave said:

We don’t NEED to win this at all. We are still top six so clearly we don’t need to win 

I think the view of a 'need to win' is so that we don't look like heading in to another one of our bad runs rather than we drop a place on this one result. Can understand that. 

Archived