IGNORED

Penalty fares on the train

phantom

5 hours ago, CrazyInWeston said:

You say that, but both the underground and Kings Cross are in London and I got through that fine by explaining. Kings Cross operate using GNER and FCC. TFL run the underground. I blame GWR as they run Paddington.

Paddington is actually run and owned by Network rail. 

GWR wish it was there's.

2 hours ago, ralphindevon said:

Paddington is actually run and owned by Network rail. 

GWR wish it was there's.

Thanks for the info, so I looked it up, NR also own and run 19 other stations in the country, including BTM and Kings Cross. Thats another thing learned. GWR staff though.

1 hour ago, CrazyInWeston said:

Thanks for the info, so I looked it up, NR also own and run 19 other stations in the country, including BTM and Kings Cross. Thats another thing learned. GWR staff though.

Ha! I was GWR staff for one summer season. They do get a lot of unfair stick but some of them deserve it for not showing any common sense I agree.

It is surprising how much stick they get for things that aren't their fault, track and signalling problems, people on the track and in our area, South Devon, Cross Country trains breaking down because their trains don't like a but if sea spray on them.

The amount of tweets I see saying ******* GWR and then explaining the problem that is completely out of GWR's control. We were always told not to pass blame on as it's not a good look.

I guess all companies that employ a lot of customer facing staff are gonna have a few idiots that let the rest down 

Archived