IGNORED

Millwall away

BCFC1512

9 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

No trains that morning either. 

Awful scheduling by the football league

What is it with these bloody trains though..?! It seems almost every game at the moment, where people are saying there are no train services running..?

The prices they charge, they should send someone to give you a piggy back, when it’s needed..!

• Admin
1 hour ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

All dayer in London in the sunshine (hopefully) ?

Exactly my thoughts, the night game there a few season back was one of the best away days for a while

Can still remember the Chinese tourists being convinced the police around our pub was due to Prince William having his stag do there

2 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

@Taunton_BCFC @phantom

It could be a myth but I read online a little while ago that the usually unused tier is theoretically available...if the away side pays for the cost of policing, stewarding etc. Not sure has anyone has put it to the test yet though!

And how much do you think we’d have to play for the extra policing on that game if Millwall need a win to stay up and we need a win for playoffs ?

Could be an alternate use for the Kasey Palmer fee...

2 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

@Taunton_BCFC @phantom

It could be a myth but I read online a little while ago that the usually unused tier is theoretically available...if the away side pays for the cost of policing, stewarding etc. Not sure has anyone has put it to the test yet though!

quite a few have had the bottom tier Mr P......west ham bout 15 years ago stands out for some reason....

19 hours ago, archie andrews said:

quite a few have had the bottom tier Mr P......west ham bout 15 years ago stands out for some reason....

Think risk games don't permit it these days AA- possibly dare I say linked to that aforementioned game...?

Still if we have something riding on it, I know it's asking a lot but I think the club/SL should look to get that bottom tier, offering to pay for cost of policing, stewarding etc. Call Millwall's bluff a little- if we don't get it, we tried- if we do, a full away end of noisy, passionate fans- and I reckon that being midweek at Millwall, that away game would attract a different type of crowd to say Reading away- could help tip the balance.

Archived