IGNORED

Millwall away

BCFC1512

3 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Pretty sure Leeds did damage in away end last season, but as ever, @JulieH will be able to confirm.

The East Anglian one does interest me because it's perceived as a derby with no edge, no idiots, the friendly derby- loose segregation- yet the below article. Minority yes but paradox! I'm sure it was a fairly exceptional event, but shows things aren't always so simple.

Yes the away concourse area was damaged last season by a small minority of Leeds United supporters. 

29 minutes ago, JulieH said:

Yes the away concourse area was damaged last season by a small minority of Leeds United supporters. 

Just out of interest what was actually damaged? Toilets? Lights? The shutters for the kiosks?

I really don’t get Leeds fans, they seem to get a kick out of smashing things to bits. They smashed the tram up in Sheffield this year after being given the whole of the Leppings Lane for the first time in a few years, yet will be the first to moan next season when their allocation is halved.

19 minutes ago, BessexRED said:

Just out of interest what was actually damaged? Toilets? Lights? The shutters for the kiosks?

I really don’t get Leeds fans, they seem to get a kick out of smashing things to bits. They smashed the tram up in Sheffield this year after being given the whole of the Leppings Lane for the first time in a few years, yet will be the first to moan next season when their allocation is halved.

The notivceboards, light fittings, I must emphasise it was a very small minority of fans . However this behaviour then has consequences of reduced allocation at future fixtures , such as this one on Saturday. 

3 minutes ago, JulieH said:

The notivceboards, light fittings, I must emphasise it was a very small minority of fans . However this behaviour then has consequences of reduced allocation at future fixtures , such as this one on Saturday. 

Such strange behaviour. I get people getting a kick out of having a tear up, but smashing up objects is just odd.

1 hour ago, JulieH said:

No this has never happened and tbh I would not think it ever will unless the club are personally able to provide more police out of an secret box. ?

policing numbers at football matches are increasingly under pressure from other areas of crime and therefore there aren’t actually more police able to be provided even if the cost was shared, higher priorities within London area I am sure will come before a game where some of the risk can be mitigated by reducing numbers of away fans . 

As the police are withdrawn, stewards increasingly taking over- effectively 'policing' the inside of the ground- a trend that is accelerating as police withdraw.

They are qualified or working towards it yes, but that is a given. More importantly IMO- All fine if they are experienced and even more importantly 'understand' football crowds (I know they get training but experience counts for a lot), but if not...

48 minutes ago, BessexRED said:

Final question, is there a plan to have sniffer dogs at Ashton Gate Saturday? They were everywhere at the return fixture in November.

There will be police drugs dogs and explosives dogs on duty for the game , as there always is for a higher category game . . 

11 minutes ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

Announce bottom tier Jules ? you know it makes sense! Just tell Millwall straight, we’re having the bottom tier, like it or lump it ? @JulieH

??

i have tried but failed . 

Ii am hopeful the game will not be relevant, Millwall safe and city confirmed in playoffs.

nice party atmosphere!

4 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

Bit skinny isn't it ?  Not even the full top deck.

It does say initial allocation. 

City have received an initial allocation of 1,049 tickets for the upcoming trip to Millwall.

Lee Johnson takes his side to The Den on Tuesday, April 30th (7.45pm) in the club’s penultimate match of the scheduled season.

The fixture was originally due to be played on March 16th, but Millwall’s progress in the Emirates FA Cup saw the Sky Bet Championship clash rearranged.

PRICES

Adult - £26
Senior 61+ - £17
Under-18 - £14
Under-16 - £12
Under-12 - £7

Ambulant disabled supporters are to pay the relevant age category and will receive a free carer if required.

The club has been given five pairs of wheelchair and carer tickets. Wheelchair using supporters are to pay:

Adult - £25
Senior 61+ - £16
Under-18 - £14
Under-16 - £12
Under-12 - £7

*Prices are exclusive of fees

SALES PERIOD

Season card holders online and phone – Thursday, April 11th at 10am
Forever Bristol members online and phone – Monday, April 15th at 10am
General sale online and phone – Wednesday, April 17th at 10am

Tickets will go off sale Tuesday, April 30th at 12pm.

COACH TRAVEL

CATS coaches will leave the Winterstoke car park at 2pm and supporters will be unable to park onsite due to an event at the stadium. Seats cost £23 for season card holders and £28 for all others.

3 minutes ago, Diddlydonkey said:

Any season ticket holders not going fancy letting me grab a couple of tickets? 10 mins down the road from me so would be a shame to miss.

Donation to children's hospice as a thank you of course. 

It'll make general sale mate I wouldn't worry.

7 hours ago, Carey 6 said:

Hope we relegate them. 

Whilst I agree with the sentiment it might be better if they are safe from relegation by the time we play them, and their players are already on the beach, Canvey Island in their case.

Archived