IGNORED

Millwall away

BCFC1512

1 hour ago, archie andrews said:

millwall in relegation zone as it stands...…..might be not for the squeamish up there

55 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Is it ever?

“....do what?! Knock it on the ‘ead.....daaaaaaaaan the Ol’ Kent Road.....”

Always a fun day out! Them cockneys love us really......??

6 hours ago, JBFC II said:

No chance. 

If we are needing a result for the play offs we'd easily take 2000, if not more. 

Even if it's a dead rubber I'd expect us to take more than 1000

Could be the game that cements are play off place - Tuesday evening game but still think we could take 2k +

7 hours ago, joenaldo said:

Will hopefully be first time going. Never been - hear rumours it’s rough (I doubt it) but presume same as everywhere else nowadays

There was very little 'roughness' last year, bar a few 50 year olds in stone Island tops acting like teenagers... 

2 minutes ago, Diddlydonkey said:

And the two blokes sat in front of me with blood streaming down their head ;)

Normally if you go looking for trouble you'll find it. 

And the fact that we have too many fans who do go looking for trouble is the exact reason why we won't get the bottom tier! 

• Admin
9 hours ago, joenaldo said:

Will hopefully be first time going. Never been - hear rumours it’s rough (I doubt it) but presume same as everywhere else nowadays

@joenaldo ultimately it depends on how you get there - if you go by train the only time you will see a Millwall fan is during the game, there is a special walkway from South Bermondsey train station to the away end

Often we are kept back in for an age after the game, remember going at the end of the season a few years back and we were all kettled in outside the ground in boiling temperatures that wasn't pleasant

• Admin
17 hours ago, JBFC II said:

No chance. 

If we are needing a result for the play offs we'd easily take 2000, if not more. 

Even if it's a dead rubber I'd expect us to take more than 1000

15 hours ago, Selred said:

Penultimate game of the season, depends where we are in the league.

Back in 2007 when we played our last away game of the season at Millwall, if we beat them we get promoted but we lost 1-0, and took it to the Rotherham game the following week

I can't remember it selling out for us that day?

But agree on the 1k numbers are we always get that sort of following any game in London

On sale now, 150 been claimed in 5 mins so we'll see if the 1,000 goes today.

1 minute ago, phantom said:

Back in 2007 when we played our last away game of the season at Millwall, if we beat them we get promoted but we lost 1-0, and took it to the Rotherham game the following week

But agree on the 1k numbers are we always get that sort of following any game in London

We did mate, we had 2,161. Same allocation as what we get this year.

44 minutes ago, phantom said:

We took 2161 that game, which if @BessexRED is right about the top tier allocation means we would have sold out

3 hours ago, JBFC II said:

Normally if you go looking for trouble you'll find it. 

And the fact that we have too many fans who do go looking for trouble is the exact reason why we won't get the bottom tier! 

Oh completely agree. I'm too lazy to go looking for trouble. Rather sit in the pub.

Archived