IGNORED

Millwall away

BCFC1512

9 hours ago, City Cat said:

Just bought tickets...now site says all coaches booked? Anyone shed any light on this....?

EThe club normally only reserve two coaches initially from Peter Carol, if there is sufficient demand they will orders others. Your best bet is to ring City ticket office and ask to be put on a waiting list. I am sure there will be 4 or 5 coaches in the end

1 hour ago, Busterrimes said:

EThe club normally only reserve two coaches initially from Peter Carol, if there is sufficient demand they will orders others. Your best bet is to ring City ticket office and ask to be put on a waiting list. I am sure there will be 4 or 5 coaches in the end

Thanks mate for the helpful response. Just called them and got seats on coach 3??

44 minutes ago, MurrayLives said:

Is the website down? can't seem to get on and buy a ticket for past couple of hours..

Yeah it's down unfortunately. 

I bought a ticket for Millwall this morning and there were a few hundred left so you should be ok.

9 minutes ago, bakes said:

Thinking of getting the train from Swindon but the price is £35 return each to paddington including underground to south bermondsey with a group booking how much is the train from Bristol?

coming up as £35:40 each way, might be a little less on split ticket.

18 minutes ago, bakes said:

Thinking of getting the train from Swindon but the price is £35 return each to paddington including underground to south bermondsey with a group booking how much is the train from Bristol?

Sounds like you're only after the train but I found- albeit the downside is you can't drink on National Express whereas you can on train- an advance booking for 3 National Express to Vic for £15.40 each or something like.

£35 return per person though including underground to South Bermondsey? Pretty good by standards of UK train network tbh- assuming you don't of course mean £35 each way.

16 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Sounds like you're only after the train but I found- albeit the downside is you can't drink on National Express whereas you can on train- an advance booking for 3 National Express to Vic for £15.40 each or something like.

£35 return per person though including underground to South Bermondsey? Pretty good by standards of UK train network tbh- assuming you don't of course mean £35 each way.

For 5 of us it is £178 return from Swindon to South Bermondsey with group discount which is also the same price on the day.

Was just wandering if there was any cheaper way of doing it on the train?

Archived