IGNORED

Johnson out

just like watching brazil

3 minutes ago, RedDave said:

Winds me up that we have fans who revel in our loss. We have had one loss in about 15 games that we maybe should win on paper. Some fans don’t deserve promotion 

Dave how can I get across to you that not one City fan revels in a City defeat... it’s just not possible... We all love City, we all want the same... we’re just different people yeah? X

2 minutes ago, RedDave said:

Winds me up that we have fans who revel in our loss. We have had one loss in about 15 games that we maybe should win on paper. Some fans don’t deserve promotion 

No-one wants us to lose.

And its hard to keep a sense of humour when expectations are rightly so high.

We've been on a brilliant run and we can't win 'em all.

Playoffs this year will be an excellent effort from an improving squad.

1 minute ago, KeepUpLino said:

Dave how can I get across to you that not one. It’s fan revels in a City defeat... it’s just not possible... We all love City, we all want the same... we’re just different people yeah? X

1 minute ago, ... said:

No-one wants us to lose.

And its hard to keep a sense of humour when expectations are rightly so high.

We've been on a brilliant run and we can't win 'em all.

Playoffs this year will be an excellent effort from an improving squad.

I agree nobody wants us to lose. Just some get a tiny bit of joy out of slagging off our manager after one defeat in 15 that was winnable on paper 

2 minutes ago, just like watching brazil said:

It’s a joke guys bet none of you were slagging off the boo boys.

Can honestly say have never booed in 54 years of watching the City.

It's just the hope that kills you.  If we get our normal defeat at Preston I fear that's it for another season.

I know people will say with all these games to go anything is possible.

But a finish about 10th in the league looks to me about right.

27 minutes ago, KeepUpLino said:

Dave how can I get across to you that not one City fan revels in a City defeat... it’s just not possible... We all love City, we all want the same... we’re just different people yeah? X

Indeed, some of us spout childish verbal abuse when somebody challenges them.

28 minutes ago, RedDave said:

I think it's more fans revelling in being able to hold something over other fans. 

Our fans are bloody awful at times, it's like no-one can be in that middle ground, it's either all out doom and gloom or taking about us like we're unstoppable. 

We have fans who are always negative or silent and we have fans who talk like we can do no wrong and everything will work out in the end. The biggest issue is both types seem to get some twisted enjoyment out of antagonising the other. 

On one hand we have some fans talking about the season being over or we're going to finish lower than mid table now etc. 

On the other hand some fans will say "it's only a blip" or 5 losses from now "oh we're still only 6 points behind the play offs" etc

Both of these sets of fans trigger people because they're so all or nothing. I personally don't think we'll finish top 6 but it doesn't mean we can't. The team issue right now is we're more on a losing streak and we've been here before, it's understandable that some fans may over react but it doesn't help when we have some fans who seem to be in denial that this is potentially the start of a run that could see us fall out of contention. 

19 minutes ago, Spike said:

I think it's more fans revelling in being able to hold something over other fans. 

Our fans are bloody awful at times, it's like no-one can be in that middle ground, it's either all out doom and gloom or taking about us like we're unstoppable. 

We have fans who are always negative or silent and we have fans who talk like we can do no wrong and everything will work out in the end. The biggest issue is both types seem to get some twisted enjoyment out of antagonising the other. 

On one hand we have some fans talking about the season being over or we're going to finish lower than mid table now etc. 

On the other hand some fans will say "it's only a blip" or 5 losses from now "oh we're still only 6 points behind the play offs" etc

Both of these sets of fans trigger people because they're so all or nothing. I personally don't think we'll finish top 6 but it doesn't mean we can't. The team issue right now is we're more on a losing streak and we've been here before, it's understandable that some fans may over react but it doesn't help when we have some fans who seem to be in denial that this is potentially the start of a run that could see us fall out of contention. 

Great post ?

Archived