IGNORED

Eliasson - diver

Fordy62

6 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Tonight aside, the bloke can be a really good footballer. 

But my god I find his diving embarrassing. He needs to stop it sharpish. 

Diving is cheating. And I don’t like seeing City players cheat. 

There was one cross he gave madr that was laughably poor. Nothing he tried came off, and then six minutes in to injury time, plays the free kick short. 

Bham knew how to win a soft foul off the ref.

11 minutes ago, cityexile said:

There was one cross he gave madr that was laughably poor. Nothing he tried came off, and then six minutes in to injury time, plays the free kick short. 

Bham knew how to win a soft foul off the ref.

We were just discussing that one cross which went out for a throw in . Really not one of his best efforts recently 

agree that Birmingham drew all the easy fouls . So so so frustrating to watch 

37 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Palmer and Fammy at it . Boils my piss 

It's games like tonight that stop him being a starter, as you never know what u will get , think he messed up every single cross tonight, when he's not on looks like he's a Sunday league player,

Hopefully next chance he gets will be on it and give a match winning display sadly they are just to far apart

4 minutes ago, Cardy said:

He bottled that final free kick by passing it back to Dasilva. I don’t like to see that & would question whether he has the character when the pressure is on.

Yes what a bottler....da Silva then crosses it perfectly to Pisano who missed a good chance. 

1 hour ago, Fordy62 said:

There was one dive by the Lansdown, when he was fouled first, stayed on his feet and expected a free-kick, didn’t get it, so dived.

1 hour ago, Fordy62 said:

Every attacking footballer in the modern game dives mate. it's wrong, but it ain't gonna change anytime soon believe me.

3 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Can't get Johnson talking off O'Dowda anyway. Scores a goal like that Saturday, we're losing so off he trots. Madness.

Did you watch the first half? He was hopeless and yes he wasnt the only one. The bloke doesnt track back and there was so much space because of this.

Pack, Brownhill, Eliasson COD and Palmer all played poorly tonight.  I thought Diedhiou tried a bit harder, but his ability is very limited.

Not sure why Brownhill was asked to play so deep though, maybe it was to accomodate Palmer.

Patto and Taylor brightened things up a bit when they came on.

Maybe we can put this down to a bad day at the office, but 3 defeats in 3 games does leave me feeling like the wheels have fallen off again.

If we don't perform at Preston (and we don't seem to do well against them), I wonder whether we will now go on a bad run at the wrong time again like last year.

I still hope that this is just a blip and that we can turn it around though.

15 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Can't get Johnson talking off O'Dowda anyway. Scores a goal like that Saturday, we're losing so off he trots. Madness.

If you were him would you be bothered? Last game he scored a world class goal, LJ publicly names and shames him because he missed a tackle - like no other player on the pitch was able defend the 2nd goal - no wonder he’s not signed, poor pay and a coach that can’t man manage.

4 minutes ago, dave36 said:

If you were him would you be bothered? Last game he scored a world class goal, LJ publicly names and shames him because he missed a tackle - like no other player on the pitch was able defend the 2nd goal - no wonder he’s not signed, poor pay and a coach that can’t man manage.

Poor pay? How much is he on?

Archived