IGNORED

Sheffield United Away (minibus)

LewisP

Hi everyone. 

Regularly view the forum but never posted before. 

Just noticed the Sheffield United ticket details have been revealed. 

Just wanted to let you know that I have a return 16 seater mini bus booked for this game and have some spare seats. Cost is £25 per head. Will confirm pick up/ drop off location and time once I fill the bus. Currently have approx 10-11. 

If anyone interested please let me know, thanks. Lewis 

City have received an initial allocation of 1,649 tickets for the upcoming trip to Sheffield United. 

Lee Johnson’s side travel to Bramall Lane on Saturday, March 30th (3pm KO) in the club’s first Sky Bet Championship fixture after the international break.

Tickets will go on sale to season card holders online from Monday, March 4th at 10am, before Forever Bristol members can secure their seat four days later on March 8th. General sale will commence from March 13th at 10am.

TICKET PRICES

Adult - £26
Senior 60+ - £18
Full-time student - £16
Aged 18-21 - £16
Under-18 - £11 Under-14s are not permitted in to the stadium unless accompanied by an adult

Ambulant disabled and wheelchair using supporters are to pay £18.00 for an adult or the relevant price category and will receive a free carer if required.

The club has received ten pairs of wheelchair and carer tickets and ten pairs of ambulant disabled and carer tickets.

*Prices are exclusive of fess.

SALES PERIOD

Season card holders online - Monday, March 4th at 10am
Season card holders phone - Wednesday, March 6th at 10am
Forever Bristol members online - Friday, March 8th at 10am
Forever Bristol members phone - Monday, March 11th at 10am
General sale online - Wednesday, March 13th at 10am
General sale phone - Friday, March 15th at 10am

Tickets go off sale Friday, March 29th at 2pm. 

34 minutes ago, LewisP said:

Hi everyone. 

Regularly view the forum but never posted before. 

Just noticed the Sheffield United ticket details have been revealed. 

Just wanted to let you know that I have a return 16 seater mini bus booked for this game and have some spare seats. Cost is £25 per head. Will confirm pick up/ drop off location and time once I fill the bus. Currently have approx 10-11. 

If anyone interested please let me know, thanks. Lewis 

City have received an initial allocation of 1,649 tickets for the upcoming trip to Sheffield United. 

Lee Johnson’s side travel to Bramall Lane on Saturday, March 30th (3pm KO) in the club’s first Sky Bet Championship fixture after the international break.

Tickets will go on sale to season card holders online from Monday, March 4th at 10am, before Forever Bristol members can secure their seat four days later on March 8th. General sale will commence from March 13th at 10am.

TICKET PRICES

Adult - £26
Senior 60+ - £18
Full-time student - £16
Aged 18-21 - £16
Under-18 - £11 Under-14s are not permitted in to the stadium unless accompanied by an adult

Ambulant disabled and wheelchair using supporters are to pay £18.00 for an adult or the relevant price category and will receive a free carer if required.

The club has received ten pairs of wheelchair and carer tickets and ten pairs of ambulant disabled and carer tickets.

*Prices are exclusive of fess.

SALES PERIOD

Season card holders online - Monday, March 4th at 10am
Season card holders phone - Wednesday, March 6th at 10am
Forever Bristol members online - Friday, March 8th at 10am
Forever Bristol members phone - Monday, March 11th at 10am
General sale online - Wednesday, March 13th at 10am
General sale phone - Friday, March 15th at 10am

Tickets go off sale Friday, March 29th at 2pm. 

Well at least introduce yourself to your potential customers!

Are you 16 or 60?

Beer bus or coach 1?

Chances of a 'tear up?'

All manner of things potential punters would want to know!

5 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Well at least introduce yourself to your potential customers!

Are you 16 or 60?

Beer bus or coach 1?

Chances of a 'tear up?'

All manner of things potential punters would want to know!

Not sure Prince Phillip wants to announce who he is on OTIB? 

Apologies, how rude of me.....

Im 30 and and most of the others will be approx the same age (couple younger and maybe few older)

Naturally there will be a few cans of cider about but unlikely to be a party bus. 

Only stipulation the driver has is that he’d prefer to just do one pick up n drop off which will most likely be from Whitchurch or surrounding area. ( I will confirm this with him when’s he back from holiday on 2nd) 

33 minutes ago, LewisP said:

Apologies, how rude of me.....

Im 30 and and most of the others will be approx the same age (couple younger and maybe few older)

Naturally there will be a few cans of cider about but unlikely to be a party bus. 

Only stipulation the driver has is that he’d prefer to just do one pick up n drop off which will most likely be from Whitchurch or surrounding area. ( I will confirm this with him when’s he back from holiday on 2nd) 

Oh well........Nailsea is waaay out off your route.

Just letting everyone know that we still have 3 places left on this mini bus. 

£25 a head 

leaving The Yeoman in Whitchurch at 8am, stopping at ashby on way up for breakfast about 10.30 & Tewkesbury for a hour on way back. 

Cheers 

Archived