IGNORED

Talk Sport

cidercity

5 minutes ago, cidercity said:

Anyone else turned off Talk Sport this morning, Holloway on the Allan Brazil show.

I really cannot stand listening to him. Talks absolute tripe.

If you can get past your one eyed bigotry you’d realise that Holloway can and often does talk some proper sense.

Loads of football fans nationwide tweet in to TS about how much they rate his contributions and insight into the beautiful game.

15 minutes ago, Robbored said:

If you can get past your one eyed bigotry you’d realise that Holloway can and often does talk some proper sense.

Loads of football fans nationwide tweet in to TS about how much they rate his contributions and insight into the beautiful game.

Knew you would comment sooner or later, i personally think a man who openly states that "the only good Bristol City fan is a dead one" should not be on the radio.

Still you can have a nice chat with him when you are taking your gas chums up to the final, if they get through.Not.

2 minutes ago, cidercity said:

Knew you would comment sooner or later, i personally think a man who openly states that "the only Bristol City fan is a dead one" should not be on the radio.

Still you can have a nice chat with him when you are taking your gas chums up to the final, if they get through.Not.

You do know it’s a football chant don’t you?  I’m pretty sure Holloway doesn’t really want all City fans dead.  I sing ‘drink up ye cider’ and I never drink the stuff!

3 minutes ago, cidercity said:

Knew you would comment sooner or later, i personally think a man who openly states that "the only good Bristol City fan is a dead one" should not be on the radio.

Jeez......another bigoted Bristol City fan.................:facepalm:

19 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I think he’s a **n*!

5 minutes ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

You do know it’s a football chant don’t you?  I’m pretty sure Holloway doesn’t really want all City fans dead.  I sing ‘drink up ye cider’ and I never drink the stuff!

I thought i have see a video of him saying this in conversation, if i am wrong i will take that part back.

I still think he talks tripe though.

25 minutes ago, Robbored said:

He might talk sense sometimes but I'd still rather not listen to him. 

20 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Says the gas sympathiser. ? all aboard for Wembley or should that be wembly ??

25 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Bigotry is s funny word.

I just think he’s a ****, as I’m allowed too.

19 minutes ago, Robbored said:

When I tuned in this morning, I was tempted to switch off as soon as I realised Hollaway was banging on about his dream five-a-side team. I stuck with it and actually enjoyed his views on life as manager.

17 minutes ago, 054123 said:

Bigotry is s funny word.

I just think he’s a ****, as I’m allowed too.

When Rodgers left Celtic and received so much abuse from the fans that many posters on here decried the bigotry that was aimed at him and yet...... certain posters on here are showing the same bigotry toward Holloway..............

You really couldn’t make it up.............:disapointed2se:

Bigotry (like "racist" and "fascist") is a word that is thrown around and misused, like confetti. It has lost any sort of currency.

BTW...how would you describe the narky snidery you aimed at one of our most successful modern day managers? 

You know...the one that pulled your drawers down and smacked you round the shitter?

(FAO The troll)

2 minutes ago, cidercity said:

Would you call Holloway a bigot ?

Not these days. I heard on the radio him openly admitting that City have always been the bigger club in Bristol but that the Rovers always wanted to beat us - no different any Bristolian City player.

9 minutes ago, Mike Hunt-Hertz said:

Bigotry (like "racist" and "fascist") is a word that is thrown around and misused, like confetti. It has lost any sort of currency.

BTW...how would you describe the narky snidery you aimed at one of our most successful modern day managers? 

You know...the one that pulled your drawers down and smacked you round the shitter?

(FAO The troll)

Try changing your username to Warwick Hunt.

Archived