IGNORED

Talk Sport

cidercity

2 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Not these days. I heard on the radio him openly admitting that City have always been the bigger club in Bristol but that the Rovers always wanted to beat us - no different any Bristolian City player.

I met him once at a function worst luck and believe me the only opinion he was interested in was his own, he wasn't even talking football.

I also know someone who knows him quite well, he hates us with a passion.  

20 minutes ago, Robbored said:

That’ll be your mates sisters cousin then............:cool2:

So your just throwing insults around now, and whats with the childish emoji.

I don't think i will be relying to you again.

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

When Rodgers left Celtic and received so much abuse from the fans that many posters on here decried the bigotry that was aimed at him and yet...... certain posters on here are showing the same bigotry toward Holloway..............

You really couldn’t make it up.............:disapointed2se:

It’s s fair point.

I still don’t like him. 

• Admin
50 minutes ago, TheRedHalf said:

I met hollowhead recently and have to say he seemed like a good bloke and had nothing but good to say about city!

I think the reason most people have a dislike for him was his comments and actions back when he was with Rovers etc 

21 minutes ago, finbarr_in_z said:

Quite often he says nice things about us on his radio commentary. In some ways I'd rather he dislikes us & make that clear, but he'd probably get reprimanded for it.

If you want a job in media you can't seem to be biased toward or against anyone

He's not completely stupid

Got to be honest here, the last half dozen or so times I've heard him on talksport I've enjoyed him. When he's not trying to be the clown he can be a really listen

That being said, I wouldn't go for a pint with him. If that makes me a bigot then so be it. I'm comfortable with that 

55 minutes ago, phantom said:

I think the reason most people have a dislike for him was his comments and actions back when he was with Rovers etc 

If you want a job in media you can't seem to be biased toward or against anyone

He's not completely stupid

Colin’s intra Sheffield bias doesn’t seem to do him any harm.

@Robbored 

Bigot - a person who has strong, unreasonable beliefs and who does not like other people who have different beliefs or a different way of life.

How is disliking Holloway being a bigot exactly? Easily banded around word that usually says more about the person shouting it, than the person it is being aimed at. Same as calling people racists, Nazis, homophobic etc etc just for having a different viewpoint on certain things.. 

5 hours ago, iamalagerdrinker said:

Said something about both teams in Bristol needing each other and that he'd love us to be in the Premier League! Also mentioned we should share a stadium and it can be done 'Look at the teams in Milan'

The only way it would be possible for City and Rovers to share Ashton Gate is if Bristol Rugby moved elsewhere or got relegated from Rugby Premiership.

The Rugby Premiership rules decree that a rugby team may share a stadium with only one other club. As SL owns both City and Bris, it is almost impossible for the Gas to share.

57 minutes ago, cidered abroad said:

The only way it would be possible for City and Rovers to share Ashton Gate is if Bristol Rugby moved elsewhere or got relegated from Rugby Premiership.

The Rugby Premiership rules decree that a rugby team may share a stadium with only one other club. As SL owns both City and Bris, it is almost impossible for the Gas to share.

So Holloway is spouting crap without an understanding of what he is talking about?

Archived