IGNORED

Did that Birmingham shot cross the line?

7 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I need my eyes tested.  I sit dead in line, and I was convinced the ball bounced a good foot our side of the line.  Blimey, no wonder Adams thought it was in.

Same everyone around me thought it didn't bounce on the line 

7 hours ago, phantom said:

The players reaction was hilarious the way he was leaping around like a spoilt child trying to get the linesman to flag

The officials have the technology no discussion to have

Adams must be either thick or plain stupid!

petulant child runs across to bemoan the linesman, who wouldnt flag for it even if he was sure, as they rely on the technology now instead. 

I will admit that without seeing the goal line technology decision, I had to watch that segment of the highlights 4-5 times before I finally concluded the ball hit the line rather than being over it.

Adams may be a bit of a twerp but on present form he will be in the Premier League next season may be as a replacement for Callum Wilson at Bournemouth.

With the seats I had for Brum, I could not have been more in line with the goal line, I even mentioned to my mate that it would be funny if an incident like this happened cause we would know for sure!

One hundred percent the ball did not cross the line, although it was quite close.

1 hour ago, Dr Balls said:

I will admit that without seeing the goal line technology decision, I had to watch that segment of the highlights 4-5 times before I finally concluded the ball hit the line rather than being over it.

Adams may be a bit of a twerp but on present form he will be in the Premier League next season may be as a replacement for Callum Wilson at Bournemouth.

Might be better than Wilson at that but you never know. I rate him highly amd followed him ever since he scored at AG a couple seasons ago when we could have relegated them. Held off Flint with a ball to feet, rolled him and had the finish. Don’t see many 20 year olds do things like that. 

Archived