IGNORED

Preston North End v Bristol City Match Day 34

Septic Peg

23 minutes ago, TonyTonyTony said:

What a pathetic “supporter” you are. Get a grip

I am pathetic for supporting a second and sometimes a third league team from England, and me being a roamnian. I am pathetic for carrying about about Bristol city than about my childhood team, Steaua Bucharest.

Blah, blah, blah, there are some types of supporters, the ones who eat sh** applauding the team even when they play bad, and the ones who scream at them and punish them for being crap, this is supposing to help not to do bad things. 

Enjoy your game !

11 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

L1 12th > L1 1st > C 18th > C 17th > C 11th > C 6th.

Let me know when you spot the trend.

Well around this time last season we were 6th on our way down the table after losing to Wolves and being knocked out of the cup; although we did get higher up the table, we failed to bring in a decent striker in that Jan window as well; chances are we could be lower than 11th this season and another chance for glory and promo is missed.....we sell off our assets in the summer then get on the roundabout again....never moving forward, you let me know when you spot a trend ????

1 minute ago, Mihai said:

I am pathetic for supporting a second and sometimes a third league team from England, and me being a roamnian. I am pathetic for carrying about about Bristol city than about my childhood team, Steaua Bucharest.

Blah, blah, blah, there are some types of supporters, the ones who eat sh** applauding the team even when they play bad, and the ones who scream at them and punish them for being crap, this is supposing to help not to do bad things. 

Enjoy your game !

Fair ******* play for bothering with all City's bollocks over the years. Proper respect.

21 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

At half time..?

W⚓

If the championship was based on half time scores, we'd probably be in a relegation fight! :shocking:

11 minutes ago, TonyTonyTony said:

Jeez - all the whiners are out today. Such a bunch of Fanny’s when things aren’t going our way. How the heck you would have coped 20 years ago I’ll never know 

You are so in the I am happy just to stay up camp. Raise your aspirations.

Archived