IGNORED

Preston North End v Bristol City Match Day 34

Septic Peg

Just wanted to brighten my day, so went to the Derby four for a nose!

Interested to read this post and relate it to what we went through when things looked bad under LJ.

Frank is showing his inexperience and has become as guilty of knee-jerk, short-termism as us fans.

Instead of breeding confidence by standing by a settled side and system he has abandoned everything and is dropping players, changing systems, bringing other players in only to drop them straight away. Today was the culmination. All well and good for fans to demand changes left right and centre but the manager has to be building...and know his mind. He is clearly stretching and guessing now.

Back to the drawing board. No more bombing players straight out, no more formation changes....they have lost their way. Need clarity of thought and working on a system in training we can recognise on the pitch.

•  

36 minutes ago, Top Robin said:

With Johnson we will win 10 and then lose 10. His consistency over a whole season is shocking. Some are happy coz we wont get related and will wallow in mid table but some have higher aspirations and can see that he will always mess up from a serious promotion achieving position. I am in the latter camp and feel totally f**cked off about it. Its just never going to happen under him.

Good support mate

2 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Stoke 2 up v Forest. The three below us all losing by at least two now. Let`s not **** this up now.

None of our rivals for 6th spot are winning regularly. I think it's easy to assume that when our own form is patchy, everyone's going to fly past us. But that's not happening. We need wins, but we don't necessarily need to win every week like we were recently. A draw today would be a point gained imho.

Archived