IGNORED

Preston North End v Bristol City Match Day 34

Septic Peg

7 minutes ago, deadredfred said:

Good to hear Kelly was solid for the most part, but that's not his first lapse in concentration that's cost us. 

Anyone know why Da Silva didn't start? He's been playing well and presumably is fit as he's on the bench?

All to play for. Be great to get a point, there are 5 teams chasing us down now within 3 points as it stands. Getting toight. 

I didn’t see it as a lapse in concentration, he was covering for Hunt and on his weaker side a mistimed tackle and whoops ! 

1 minute ago, Major Isewater said:

I didn’t see it as a lapse in concentration, he was covering for Hunt and on his weaker side a mistimed tackle and whoops ! 

Fair enough. Not seen it. Just going on forum reaction. Which to be honest, is a rediculous thing to do when 1-0 down away from home. The belters come out

3 minutes ago, Top Robin said:

With Johnson we will win 10 and then lose 10. His consistency over a whole season is shocking. Some are happy coz we wont get related and will wallow in mid table but some have higher aspirations and can see that he will always mess up from a serious promotion achieving position. I am in the latter camp and feel totally f**cked off about it. Its just never going to happen under him.

Jeez - all the whiners are out today. Such a bunch of Fanny’s when things aren’t going our way. How the heck you would have coped 20 years ago I’ll never know 

4 minutes ago, Top Robin said:

With Johnson we will win 10 and then lose 10. His consistency over a whole season is shocking. Some are happy coz we wont get related and will wallow in mid table but some have higher aspirations and can see that he will always mess up from a serious promotion achieving position. I am in the latter camp and feel totally f**cked off about it. Its just never going to happen under him.

L1 12th > L1 1st > C 18th > C 17th > C 11th > C 6th.

Let me know when you spot the trend.

2 minutes ago, Cider red said:

Personally I think this mob look like absolute cloggers, shame we switched off, shades of this time last year I'm afraid

They have a shape, work hard, and have a clear game plan. Not as pleasing on the eye as some, but hard to play against, as others have found this season.

1 minute ago, ChippenhamRed said:

L1 12th > L1 1st > C 18th > C 17th > C 11th > C 6th.

Let me know when you spot the trend.

Not really fair to use L1 years when the post is criticising Johnson, but you are right regardless.

9 minutes ago, Top Robin said:

Are you a big Football Manager fan by chance?

2 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

Not really fair to use L1 years when the post is criticising Johnson, but you are right regardless.

Point is the club - before and while Johnson has been here - is progressing up the league table year on year, despite not having the financial clout of many clubs. It doesn't matter what order the results come in, that shows undeniable improvement and Johnson has been a big part of it. The "streakiness" is an issue, but at the end of the day you get the same number of points for WWWLLL as you do for WLWLWL.

Archived