IGNORED

Everyone below us losing again!!!!

BCFC1512

1 hour ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

We’ve had 3 chances to pull clear!! We don’t deserve top 6!!! After Leeds will be 5 defeats in a row!!!! Ok one was wolves so 4! Once again we bottled it in January!!!

You've embarrassed yourself here. Sorry to disappoint you but we didn't lose. Now please collect up all your toys, put them back in the pram, and go to bed.

1 hour ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

We’ve had 3 chances to pull clear!! We don’t deserve top 6!!! After Leeds will be 5 defeats in a row!!!! Ok one was wolves so 4! Once again we bottled it in January!!!

Although I would like to know which of the three sides below us who all lost today and have fewer points than us "deserve" top six more than us?

A crucial point 

A turning point?

A point proven?

We've come from behind against a bogey team and the three teams below us all lost. Another point and a good performance against dirty Leeds next week and confidence will be back

The play offs are in our own hands now. Start believing. 

CTID

16 minutes ago, harvey54 said:

A crucial point 

A turning point?

A point proven?

We've come from behind against a bogey team and the three teams below us all lost. Another point and a good performance against dirty Leeds next week and confidence will be back

The play offs are in our own hands now. Start believing. 

CTID

Agree with that!The way things are looking and results going our way I'm beginning to think maybe this year could be this could be our year! 

2 hours ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

Please tell me that you're not disappointed that we didn't lose today!

:facepalm:

50 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

That’s not true.....we last drew (1-1) up there in September 2015 - and finished 18th in the championship that season...and guess who scored for PNE that day?!

I refer you to humble pie post 21:)

And I'm not guessing. I've posted enough duff info for one day!

11 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

To be honest, anyone down to Sheffield Wednesday could still challenge, with a good run of form. 

And anyone from Wigan down could still get relegated, great this league isn`t it?

Pointless facts of the day - Leeds & Norwich are now mathematically safe from relegation and none of Reading, Bolton, Rotherham or Ipswich can finish in the top two!

Archived