IGNORED

Everyone below us losing again!!!!

BCFC1512

3 hours ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

We’ve had 3 chances to pull clear!! We don’t deserve top 6!!! After Leeds will be 5 defeats in a row!!!! Ok one was wolves so 4! Once again we bottled it in January!!!

Did we lose today? I thought it was a 1-1 draw?

27 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

And anyone from Wigan down could still get relegated, great this league isn`t it?

Pointless facts of the day - Leeds & Norwich are now mathematically safe from relegation and none of Reading, Bolton, Rotherham or Ipswich can finish in the top two!

So we could still go down ? I'm worried now !

And some people think shots are more important than points! After points what matters in GD and despite the "If only" stuff on here about strikers, Fam, Bobby, Tammy, Messi etc no-one in the chasing pack has a better GD than us.

Obviously we have it in our hands so please just everyone get behind the players, management and make this our season in the P.Os to remember 

4 hours ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

We’ve had 3 chances to pull clear!! We don’t deserve top 6!!! After Leeds will be 5 defeats in a row!!!! Ok one was wolves so 4! Once again we bottled it in January!!!

Have you lost the plot why do you and a few others jump on every negative?

And if there isn't one you manufacture one or in this case two 

a..Today we drew 1-1

b. We as yet have not lost to Leeds, we don't play them until next Saturday. 

c. last three games we lost two and drew one, where do you get five losses in a row?

Just riffing off the thread title...isn't it bizarre that those three teams below us lost when our position was so vulnerable.

Suddenly teams I'd written off like Hull, Villa and Wednesday could be back in the picture.

It really does remind you that this is such a tight league. 

8 minutes ago, 1bristolcity said:

Have you lost the plot why do you and a few others jump on every negative?

I have often wondered this. I sit in the Dolman with loads of moaning bastards around me. I get frustrated at bad performances and losses like everyone else but the negativity of some people astonishes me. It’s like they are waiting for something to moan about. They go quiet when we are winning and crawl out of their  caves the first time something negative happens. Look at the posts here today when we were one nil down. Pathetic. Not true supporters in my opinion. Bunch of whiners

9 hours ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

And we took the p*ss out of Swindon for thinking they had won the league in November!!!!!!

13 hours ago, Sweeneys Penalties said:

one of my colleagues used to play for Derby and he claimed a couple of weeks ago that Derbys interest in promotion was over. Their injury crisis hasnt got any better since

Spoke to a Derby fan before they lost to Millwall, he said ‘we will lose, our season ways implodes around about this point of the season’

Archived