IGNORED

Don’t expect lovely football from now on in

Major Isewater

4 minutes ago, jaydee=inspiration said:

Like Allwaysred says, if you've only attended home games this season, the football has been far from lovely and we've seen attritional tight matches pretty much every game!!

It’s been good that this season we’ve had red button and streams most weeks to judge away performances.  That has given a bit of balance.

34 minutes ago, Allwaysred said:

Have we seen lovely football so far?? We've been pretty negative at home and been fortunate enough to have ground out the points. 

8 minutes ago, jaydee=inspiration said:

Like Allwaysred says, if you've only attended home games this season, the football has been far from lovely and we've seen attritional tight matches pretty much every game!!

Not been able to go often this season, but not one of the games I managed to go to was negative or attritional. And that includes a couple of poor performances.

Apart from maybe the top three, their is virtually nothing between the rest of the teams in the top half. Narrow hard fought wins v the likes of Bham, Hull, Forest, Swansea are just about keeping us in sixth place. Unlikely it’s going to change much really. 

Birmngham at home the only result that is genuinely disappointing recently. Derbys form is a bonus! Might end up with eight teams all fancying sixth place with a handful of games to go. 

1 hour ago, Major Isewater said:

This is the hard yards , the grind towards the prize at the end of the season we will see attritional tight matches where every club is fighting for something.

Stick with the lads and sing your hearts out my babbers even when it’s not looking great . 

Proverbial squeeky bum time!

10 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

And Windass will come out of retirement to score the winner.

Ha haa yeah. Was good mates with a Hull supporter I worked with back at the last play-off final. God I took some grief for that game.

I thought typical, we've got Hull last game of the season, sods law there will be something riding on it. He then texted me on Jan transfer deadline day to say they'd signed Windy Asses son!! Thankfully a wind-up, but had me sweating for a moment ?

6 minutes ago, jaydee=inspiration said:

Ha haa yeah. Was good mates with a Hull supporter I worked with back at the last play-off final. God I took some grief for that game.

I thought typical, we've got Hull last game of the season, sods law there will be something riding on it. He then texted me on Jan transfer deadline day to say they'd signed Windy Asses son!! Thankfully a wind-up, but had me sweating for a moment ?

That must be Gary ?

Archived