IGNORED

Video highlights inside...

cityexile

No appeals at the time, but looking at it a couple of times and I think Fammy is clearly offside for the goal? Shame does not show the best save of the game by their keeper as well. Still annoyed by their goal.
  •  

4 minutes ago, cityexile said:

No appeals at the time, but looking at it a couple of times think Fammy is clearly the offside for the goal?
  •  

Wouldn’t say clearly but certainly close...they say things balance out over the season, remember Weimann’s goal against forest...

5 minutes ago, cityexile said:

No appeals at the time, but looking at it a couple of times and I think Fammy is clearly the offside for the goal? Shame does not show the best save of the game by their keeper as well. Still annoyed by their goal.
  •  

don't tell em pike...…..

2 minutes ago, DownendRed97 said:

Wouldn’t say clearly but certainly close...they say things balance out over the season, remember Weimann’s goal against forest...

Unless there is a player off screen, looks clear to me. No complaining, deserved it overall and we have had some go the other way.

5 minutes ago, cityexile said:

No appeals at the time, but looking at it a couple of times and I think Fammy is clearly the offside for the goal? Shame does not show the best save of the game by their keeper as well. Still annoyed by their goal.

Do mean Famara was offside when he scored? It came from a corner so that’s unlikely. It was diabolical defending from PNE tho leaving the opposition CF unmarked three yards out.............:cool2:

The Preston goal was a simple ruse and caught us napping. Everyone expected a cross but they’d obviously worked on that type of free kick in training.  

Had City scored a goal like that I’m sure we’d all be delighted.

5 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Do mean Famara was offside when he scored? It came from a corner so that’s unlikely. It was diabolical defending from PNE tho leaving the opposition CF unmarked three yards out.............:cool2:

The Preston goal was a simple ruse and caught us napping. Everyone expected a cross but they’d obviously worked on that type of free kick in training.  

Had City scored a goal like that I’m sure we’d all be delighted.

Ball came in from the corner, but it is the header to him from that cross, that at the moment the header is made he is offside, to me anyway.

Not going to lose any sleep over it, at the time it had not crossed my mind that he would be because of the Preston player running back, or indeed there was not even a cheeky appeal by any of their players. Been on the wrong end of a few of these this season as well.

11 minutes ago, Xspence said:

People with better computer skills than me could probably draw a line but to the naked eye certainly looks offside, fairly tight though. Still, as said above, that is shocking defending. 

D88FA53E-F6D5-4471-9515-7679D284A6E7.thumb.png.38319caab4601e9b1baee801943a3294.png

It's bizarre really! Usually watching Fammy at corners, he’s having to contend with wrestling at least one CB for space, whilst being held/shirt pulled etc. 

Quite incredible for him to have been left unmarked in that position, from a set piece, without the keeper screaming for cover.  

22 minutes ago, Xspence said:

People with better computer skills than me could probably draw a line but to the naked eye certainly looks offside, fairly tight though. Still, as said above, that is shocking defending. 

D88FA53E-F6D5-4471-9515-7679D284A6E7.thumb.png.38319caab4601e9b1baee801943a3294.png

This is at 1.06 where he looks offside, but check frame at 1.05 he is well onside when corner taken. At 1.07 when ball reaches him from off a PNE player he is considered not offside, but some, PNE, would say it came off a city player?

1 hour ago, KernowRed said:

This is at 1.06 where he looks offside, but check frame at 1.05 he is well onside when corner taken. At 1.07 when ball reaches him from off a PNE player he is considered not offside, but some, PNE, would say it came off a city player?

TBF because of the angle the ball went, I assumed it was off of a City player in which case he looks offside. Looking at the clips it's really hard to tell, maybe that's why it wasn't flagged. But when it comes down to it , the result stands as 1-1, we've had a few wrongly chalked off wrongly , least we deserved. 

Archived