IGNORED

Getting in touch with Brian Drysdale

krappleby

hi all, 

I'm hoping someone can help, i'm trying to get in touch with Brian Drysdale.

my name is Keith Appleby, i am a producer living in Brian's home town of Wingate County Durham, and i am in the process of producing a documentary on the full history of the village, we are hoping that we can interest Brian into narrating the story for us. This would be a great boost for the local community to have Brian on the videos.

If anyone has contact details for Brian, can you please either, send me an email with them, or even Ask Brian to contact me

My email address is K.r.appleby@outlook.com

Thank you in advance

Keith Appleby (Producer)

Wingate : The Pit, The Passion and the Pride.

13 minutes ago, krappleby said:

hi all, 

my name is Keith Appleby, i am a producer living in Brian's home town of Wingate County Durham, and i am in the process of producing a documentary on the full history of the village, we are hoping that we can interest Brian into narrating the story for us. This would be a great boost for the local community to have Brian on the videos.

If anyone has contact details for Brian, can you please either, send me an email with them, or even Ask Brian to contact me

Thank you in advance

Keith Appleby (Producer)

Drinks in the concorde Stocwood Bristol i see him from time to time but not on regular basis il pass it on when i do

1 hour ago, krappleby said:

hi all, 

Thank you in advance

Keith Appleby (Producer)

Brian is a top bloke. All of the 76 team are still matey also Jonathan Pearce (the commentator) would be able to hook you up. If anyone sees the Cheese et Al they could get a message to Brian for Keith! The club could help you out as Paul Cheesley works on match day

If you’re on Facebook, try “Facebook, Old Football Photos”...Bristol football based Facebook site....”Speedy” photos crop up from time to time, and I suspect there are people on there that would get a message to him.

Also, try Steve Sutor on Facebook - he presented Brian with a local award a few seasons back.  He’ll be interested in this sort of thing.

3 hours ago, krappleby said:

hi all, 

Thank you in advance

Keith Appleby (Producer)

I had a chat with Mr Drysdale in The George pub in Totterdown recently. I think one of my mates knows him reasonably well. I’ll see if he has contact details - watch this space...

• SC&T Board Members
4 hours ago, krappleby said:

hi all, 

Thank you in advance

Keith Appleby (Producer)

@Blagdon Mike has his contact details. I believe. I'll draw his attention to this thread.

Hi mike, 

I have tried to phone a few times with no luck, just getting answer machine and leaving messages, i have 5 days ago sent a letter to his address, but still not heard anything, so trying other avenues.

thanks for the help. hopefully i may get a response from the letter.

we shall see.

cheers

keith

Archived