IGNORED

semenyo - how big is he?

southvillekiddy

In the past we got all the stats on a players height and weight on the OS. 

Amidst all the talk on finding someone to dep for Fammy if he gets injured, it's my impressions from yesterdays highlights that Semenyo is more than big enough and strong enough to take on Fammy's role. Anybody who saw the game confirm this please?

PS. Fammy seemed to relish having Antoine alongside him. Powerful duo giving the opposition defence real problems

Just from those highlights, the lad needs as many appearances as possible before the end of season. We've got several players who seem to do their best work as second half subs (Taylor, Eliasson, Palmer) and I would definitely add Semenyo to that group.

But if he can help Fam find better form then start him. Really nothing to lose this season but let's find out if we really do have a player here.

13 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Looks between 5’10” - 6’0”...and a great build. A few Preston players just bounce off him.

Thanks for that mate. He's obviously big enough, strong enough and skillfull enough to play straight away next game. I hope we don't get the same bollocks we had under Wilson about Lita. Not ready to start yet blah blah blah. Cost us the play-off final in Cardiff.

2 hours ago, southvillekiddy said:

Thanks for that mate. He's obviously big enough, strong enough and skillfull enough to play straight away next game. I hope we don't get the same bollocks we had under Wilson about Lita. Not ready to start yet blah blah blah. Cost us the play-off final in Cardiff.

Are you suggesting I change my name to Antoinefromthestart?

2 hours ago, southvillekiddy said:

My recollection is that Lita wasn’t even on the bench that day v Brighton. As you can tell, I’m still not happy about it!

Archived