IGNORED

Diedhiou discussion. Semenyo gushing.

Shtanley

8 hours ago, RedSkin said:

All about opinions.  Not keen on him at all.  Too lairy.  Should stick to drawing circles on screens.

I thought he had some very “different” (!!!) views too.  Was a bit worried that he wasn’t sure what position Josh Brownhill played, or where LJ has played him this season.  Bit too keen to go in with a black or white opinion (which is fine really for a podcast), but then backed down very quickly when Ole gave his view.

A nervy debut....but we are a tough bunch of listeners....and I’d be shit if I had to do it, despite a face for radio!!!  So fair play Tom.

Out of Interest, is it his job to do the analysis and spot stuff, or just prepare the graphics and stuff that someone else has spotted.

14 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I thought he had some very “different” (!!!) views too.  Was a bit worried that he wasn’t sure what position Josh Brownhill played, or where LJ has played him this season.  Bit too keen to go in with a black or white opinion (which is fine really for a podcast), but then backed down very quickly when Ole gave his view.

A nervy debut....but we are a tough bunch of listeners....and I’d be shit if I had to do it, despite a face for radio!!!  So fair play Tom.

Out of Interest, is it his job to do the analysis and spot stuff, or just prepare the graphics and stuff that someone else has spotted.

and vice versa…

47 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I'd actually be pretty interested to hear you on it Dave. You always come across as a sensible poster, pretty rational and you enjoy a bit of analysis. 

13 minutes ago, Coppello said:

I'd actually be pretty interested to hear you on it Dave. You always come across as a sensible poster, pretty rational and you enjoy a bit of analysis. 

You ain’t heard I speak mind ?

Think i’d be a bit dull in all honesty.  

I do like the episodes with Rob, he brings a sense of Podcast “Tiswas” to proceedings.  @Olé that’s a compliment.  I don’t want OSIB to be all serious.  I do wonder what @Shtanley thinks is about to come out of Rob’s mouth...must be a fun edit!

Monday morning drives are all the better for OSIB.

Tuesday mornings are generally GT’s SOTC.

9 hours ago, Davefevs said:

You ain’t heard I speak mind ?

Think i’d be a bit dull in all honesty.  

I do like the episodes with Rob, he brings a sense of Podcast “Tiswas” to proceedings.  @Olé that’s a compliment.  I don’t want OSIB to be all serious.  I do wonder what @Shtanley thinks is about to come out of Rob’s mouth...must be a fun edit!

Monday morning drives are all the better for OSIB.

Tuesday mornings are generally GT’s SOTC.

:rofl2br:love that analogy! 

Will they get a metal cage and throw water at him?

20 hours ago, RedSkin said:

All about opinions.  Not keen on him at all.  Too lairy.  Should stick to drawing circles on screens.

“All about opinions”. Happy to take criticism chaps, but surely opinions is what the podcast is all about eh??‍♂️ But yes, I will continue to carry out my job thank you fella.

11 hours ago, Davefevs said:

To be fair mate I’m not as clued up as most fans, i try to get the majority of game reports and highlights from people such as @Olé and other top lads who go out of their way to review the games. As I said I am very much a part timer because of my job??

To be fair I am very quick to rush in with an opinion at times, most of the time Rob would correct me?

My job is a bit of both, we’re usually told by higher powers what to include in the analysis. But essentially I am the person creating said graphics myself, occasionally have my own input into what to include.

4 hours ago, Sharpie said:

All about opinions”. Happy to take criticism chaps, but surely opinions is what the podcast is all about eh??‍♂️ But yes, I will continue to carry out my job thank you fella.

Hey Tom,

You misunderstand.  I was having a difference of opinion with the other fella on his opinion your performance!  Totally agree people need to have their own opinions and express them.

Maybe you were still a bit pissed or hungover, but thought you were a bit lairy.  Fair play to you though, not something I'd  put me hand up for.

Damo

I thought Tom @Sharpie was great.

Part of the pods appeal  for me is that fans get to go on. He wasn’t offensive, made me laugh and was quite relatable.

I think I’d be put off with ‘pundits’ who knew it all.

As for lairy (?), I’ll happily introduce you to host of acquaintances on away days who may give a better frame of reference for the word.

6 hours ago, Sharpie said:

“All about opinions”. Happy to take criticism chaps, but surely opinions is what the podcast is all about eh??‍♂️ But yes, I will continue to carry out my job thank you fella.

To be fair mate I’m not as clued up as most fans, i try to get the majority of game reports and highlights from people such as @Olé and other top lads who go out of their way to review the games. As I said I am very much a part timer because of my job??

To be fair I am very quick to rush in with an opinion at times, most of the time Rob would correct me?

My job is a bit of both, we’re usually told by higher powers what to include in the analysis. But essentially I am the person creating said graphics myself, occasionally have my own input into what to include.

I thought your contribution was excellent, with added substance regards the suitcase and locksmith debacle. Really enjoyed the podcast, as always! COYRs

18 hours ago, Sharpie said:

Can’t express to you how bloody amazing the geezer was. Absolute dancer.

The thing that impressed me most was his strength. He held the ball up, and held off defenders like someone twice his size. 
From the cup games and clips I've seen of him, there is a lot of promise, it will be interesting to see how LJ uses him in the remaining games. Come to that how the fans react, look at KP , one minute he can shag everyones wife, the next he's a show pony  :laughcont:

We have some great options off of the bench now , not sure we will see Semenyo start a game just yet though.

Archived