IGNORED

Wednesday v Sheff Utd

REDOXO

22 minutes ago, jaydee=inspiration said:

SU win please. Don't think we've got any chance of catching top two now, so denying points to anyone below us is a must!

That was my original thought but as pointed out Derby have Wednesday on Saturday so a draw might be a better result. 

Although anything is still possible, I do think automatic is beyond us / very unlikely.

I wouldn’t mind Sheffield Utd making it a 3 horse race, and one team to be devastated to miss out and go into the play-offs on a downer.

Before the Norwich defeat I thought there was still a good chance, if we continued our run.  For me it is all about the teams below us losing or when they play each other, drawing.  So Utd win for me.

2 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

The Pigs will win ?

Does anyone actually know why they call each other ‘Pigs’ by the way?

Personally I hope Wednesday win.

I have cousins from Sheffield who support each of them. Apparently Wednesday were near an old pig farm and Utd look like streaky bacon... not sure if 100% true mind.... or even 50% true for that matter!!!

2 hours ago, Judda said:

I have cousins from Sheffield who support each of them. Apparently Wednesday were near an old pig farm and Utd look like streaky bacon... not sure if 100% true mind.... or even 50% true for that matter!!!

I've heard the story about Hillsborough being built on an old pig farm before and apparently it's absolute rubbish.

Thought it was a very poor game, if Sheffield utd are being talked about as potential autos then we should be nailed on for the play offs, would back us to beat them in the play offs, in fact having seen them am more confident than ever if we make it ourselves.

I never saw Sheffield United as a contender this season, they did very well last year but I thought they would be found out.

They keep going however and whilst I doubt they will make the auto places they will be in the top six.

The ideal scenario, as mentioned above, is that they just miss out on auto and are on a downer when we play them in the play-offs!

As I said, I didn’t think they would be a contender back in August, but then again I didn’t think we would either.........

Archived