IGNORED

What's your most iconic/favourite City photo of all time

Unan

3 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

Chis Garland getting down to "head" the 6th goal against R*vers takes some beating.

FB_IMG_1539540354840.jpg.bdee5ddecac311f756df6b908ea3fe94.jpg

I’ve never actually seen that picture before,I was at the game though,that is a great picture?

35 minutes ago, elhombrecito said:

th.jpg

Yep! This all day long for me. Such an amazing day. Already represents a ‘by gone era’ to me as well - going to the football was so so different - even then - and that day encapsulates that for me. Helps that we won of course!  

21 minutes ago, lenred said:

Yep! This all day long for me. Such an amazing day. Already represents a ‘by gone era’ to me as well - going to the football was so so different - even then - and that day encapsulates that for me. Helps that we won of course!  

Absolutely.

I understand the magnitude of other pictures, but for me as a 21 year old, this was it. 

Id started to travel away with city 5 years prior and and been going on my own since 13/14. I’d made great friends from east Bristol and portishead and we were a real tight little mob.

I will think of this day to until the end of my time.

1 hour ago, elhombrecito said:

th.jpg

Saw the thread title and this image immediately sprang to mind so it must be my number 1.

To witness Murray running down towards up City fans after scoring at NP will always be great a highlight for me.

3 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Saw the thread title and this image immediately sprang to mind so it must be my number 1.

To witness Murray running down towards up City fans after scoring at NP will always be great a highlight for me.

minibus.jpg

1 hour ago, lenred said:

yep fantastic away day, never forget the Cardiff Chief Super suggesting (via his megaphone) at the end of the game that we stay in the ground for a while

Got to be this for me.. If there was a still of CW's goal, I don't think I've ever seen one. I was stood on a metal stool my dad made for me, lent against the old white washed walls of the tunnel on the RHS as we look at it. Just glad I was there TBH. 

portmouth76_1.jpg.9d6cf2c1ffb45be0610338c31c14112d.jpg

Maybe, just maybe we can do it again one day soon.

Archived