IGNORED

What's your most iconic/favourite City photo of all time

Unan

Lots of memorable moments...but this one photo sums up the joy of football and following Bristol City for me. Spontaneous unbridled joy. Something we all felt on the night...and that feeling we all crave when going to support our Reds. Club and supporters...young and old as one.

bcfc.png

3 minutes ago, spudski said:

Lots of memorable moments...but this one photo sums up the joy of football and following Bristol City for me. Spontaneous unbridled joy. Something we all felt on the night...and that feeling we all crave when going to support our Reds. Club and supporters...young and old as one.

bcfc.png

Why have i never seen that photo. Seen all the video footage of swinging the ballboy around but i seem to have missed this pic.

Yep truly sums up what it means to be part of a team or a supporter on a winning night

1 minute ago, The turtle said:

I'm the small one at the front.

Rob Newman actually passed the ball to me! I had other favourite players, but he was the one I was totally in awe of he just seemed like a giant, he was like a superhero. 

IMG_20190302_092444_368.jpg

Biff was great. Could play anywhere.

I remember not long before he left us he held the most consecutive games played at that point in time. It was either 290 something or 390 something. Incredible whatever it was. The next 5 names were goal keepers.

Outstanding player.

2 hours ago, Robbored said:

Saw the thread title and this image immediately sprang to mind so it must be my number 1.

To witness Murray running down towards up City fans after scoring at NP will always be great a highlight for me.

Me too RR.

Great nostalgic thread

1 hour ago, Offside said:

This picture of John Galley was taken several years before I was born but I’ve always loved it. 

C77033D4-121E-4B95-AB7F-3182FB0CFF36.jpeg

IIRC, that was in ‘blown up’ form in the old SC bar then moved to the “Legends” bar in the Dolman.

The one I remember from there was Walshie. Vs (I think) Doncaster in the pouring rain, the defender sliding past in a puddle while AW stood poised with the ball at his feet. On the wall, about 10 ft tall - not dreaming it am I?

Winning the LDV trophy probably isn’t the most iconic moment..

But this was the era I started following City with the likes of Tommy Doc, Bell, Tinnion, Peacock, Murray.

I was excited as a young lad seeing these superstars in my eyes at the time. Will live long in the memory for me!

51969BBC-5C9E-49E9-8A49-55B2A2A24DEF.jpeg

Archived