IGNORED

Bristol Chairman to get some stick

alaw

I think your Chairman is going to get some stick Saturday from the Leeds fans, with him coming out and saying we should have got points deducted.

Makes no odds to me what other supporters, chairman or players think of us, we've had it for years, spygate was just laughable really, Teams have been doing it for years.

2 minutes ago, alaw said:

I think your Chairman is going to get some stick Saturday from the Leeds fans, with him coming out and saying we should have got points deducted.

Makes no odds to me what other supporters, chairman or players think of us, we've had it for years, spygate was just laughable really, Teams have been doing it for years.

By the same token I'm sure multi-billionaire Steve Lansdown couldn't give a toss what a couple of thousand Leeds fans think of him either so why bother posting?

3 minutes ago, BessexRED said:

I'm sure he won't have as that's illegal.

Fake News then! Did read it somewhere though.

Taken from Social Media. Still, it is Social Media so...

Interesting conversation with one of my extended family members tonight. Works in the commercial area for Bristol City and we and our family share a box when we play down there. Apparently, the owner- Lansdown-, has offered each Bristol player a massive win bonus if they beat us on Saturday. The same owner that wanted us harshly punished for Spygate. 

20 minutes ago, alaw said:

Will he get violated, do you think?

21 minutes ago, alaw said:

Why have you come onto another clubs forum then?

• Admin
21 minutes ago, alaw said:

Best educate your supporters on who Steve Lansdown actually is at our club first

16 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

This rumour if true will add some spice.

Read that SL has offered a win bonus to beat Leeds- must stress no idea if veracity, social media etc but...

No mate. SL has offered Leeds players a million each to throw the match FACT....

38 minutes ago, alaw said:

unimpressed fun GIF by Coronation Street

7 minutes ago, alaw said:

? ? **** me!! he's a ***** end of, wanting a team deducted points for not doing anything illegal. 

Ahem, now I know you are northern so may not understand irony but didn’t your board go crying to the Football League compla8ning about Wolves deal with Mendes which was not illegal.

Pot, kettle, black

10 minutes ago, alaw said:

? ? **** me!! he's a ***** end of, wanting a team deducted points for not doing anything illegal. 

Have you not got some coal to eat?

Go and dribble your shite elsewhere you bellend.

Cannot ******* stand Leeds.

3 minutes ago, Busterrimes said:

Ahem, now I know you are northern so may not understand irony but didn’t your board go crying to the Football League compla8ning about Wolves deal with Mendes which was not illegal.

Pot, kettle, black

Never asked for Wolves to be deducted points, we could have questioned the 200k fine we got and had a good case apparently but we wanted to get on with it, at the end of the day Derby spat their dummy out over someone stood on a public footpath and that give other teams the go ahead to try get us crippled with points, the saddest thing had they succeeded then the best thing to happen to this league for years Bielsa been in this league would have more and likely walked. 

the man is a genius!

3 minutes ago, alaw said:

Never asked for Wolves to be deducted points, we could have questioned the 200k fine we got and had a good case apparently but we wanted to get on with it, at the end of the day Derby spat their dummy out over someone stood on a public footpath and that give other teams the go ahead to try get us crippled with points, the saddest thing had they succeeded then the best thing to happen to this league for years Bielsa been in this league would have more and likely walked. 

the man is a genius!

You are being disingenuous when you say that no fine was requested when the complaint went in. Your club obviously wanted a fine or a points deduction. Why would you make such a fuss. I call hypocrisy.

4 minutes ago, alaw said:

? and why is that!!

6 minutes ago, alaw said:

the saddest thing had they succeeded then the best thing to happen to this league for years Bielsa been in this league would have more and likely walked. 

the man is a genius!

Shall we start with massive delusions of grandeur and egrarious sense of self importance as evidenced above?

1 hour ago, alaw said:

And pathetic post of the week goes too..........

Archived