IGNORED

Bristol Chairman to get some stick

alaw

13 minutes ago, alaw said:

Never asked for Wolves to be deducted points, we could have questioned the 200k fine we got and had a good case apparently but we wanted to get on with it, at the end of the day Derby spat their dummy out over someone stood on a public footpath and that give other teams the go ahead to try get us crippled with points, the saddest thing had they succeeded then the best thing to happen to this league for years Bielsa been in this league would have more and likely walked. 

the man is a genius!

At least you've made one correct statement.

3 minutes ago, lenred said:

And pathetic post of the week goes too..........

Isn't that Robbored's domain?

5 minutes ago, Stortz said:

Shall we start with massive delusions of grandeur and egrarious sense of self importance as evidenced above?

So's that!

:)

Stating a football fact regardless of what you think of Leeds I'm a genuine football fan who has coached for 11 years and He's done an remarkable job with a bunch of players that were mediocre, and the fact we or English football could have lost him because a certain chairman wanted us to be deducted points is unbelievable.

Why do fans hate Leeds so much? 

9 minutes ago, alaw said:

As a Leeds fan who's co-existed pretty well with the folk on here over the years some of our fans are the club's own worst enemies. Every club has 'em, but honestly, threads like this don't half help reinforce a stereotype.

1 hour ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

This rumour if true will add some spice.

Read that SL has offered a win bonus to beat Leeds- must stress no idea if veracity, social media etc but...

1 hour ago, BessexRED said:

I'm sure he won't have as that's illegal.

Correct. 

Johnson needs to be careful about saying things like “I’ll buy him Nando’s if he scores”. 

A couple of seasons ago who there was s bit of a hoo-hah re a lower EFL club offering win bonuses towards the end of the season that hadn’t been agreed, nor were being put through PAYE. 

32 minutes ago, SR1 said:

As a Leeds fan who's co-existed pretty well with the folk on here over the years some of our fans are the club's own worst enemies. Every club has 'em, but honestly, threads like this don't half help reinforce a stereotype.

To be honest I thought your players would run out of steam at some point during the season, (like us previously) I suppose it still could happen.. 

31 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Correct. 

Johnson needs to be careful about saying things like “I’ll buy him Nando’s if he scores”. 

A couple of seasons ago who there was s bit of a hoo-hah re a lower EFL club offering win bonuses towards the end of the season that hadn’t been agreed, nor were being put through PAYE. 

Not sure the offer of a Nando's will be seen as much of a concern, Ranieri offered Leicester players pizza each time they kept a clean sheet and nothing came of that.

Since joining Fulham he's obviously got a smaller budget, as he's offering McDonalds.

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/claudio-ranieri-offered-pizza-leicester-2229528

2 hours ago, alaw said:

I think your Chairman is going to get some stick Saturday from the Leeds fans, with him coming out and saying we should have got points deducted.

Makes no odds to me what other supporters, chairman or players think of us, we've had it for years, spygate was just laughable really, Teams have been doing it for years.

He'll be too busy laughing at your shell-suits to care too much. 

11 minutes ago, B1ackbird said:

To be honest I thought your players would run out of steam at some point during the season, (like us previously) I suppose it still could happen.. 

So did we! In fact we thought we had. But that passage of play v WBA when four players swooped on a hapless Albion player on the touchline when we were 3-0 up and regained possession showed anything other than burn-out.

But a few days earlier at QPR we played like grumpy teenagers who got up out of bed on the wrong side. The better team but nothing clicked at all. It was the first away game we hadn't scored in and only the third overall.

The stats are weird. We have won every game we've gone ahead in and yet have gone behind in loads of matches as well. I guess the latter statistic is why promotion is in doubt.

1 hour ago, alaw said:

Stating a football fact regardless of what you think of Leeds I'm a genuine football fan who has coached for 11 years and He's done an remarkable job with a bunch of players that were mediocre, and the fact we or English football could have lost him because a certain chairman wanted us to be deducted points is unbelievable.

You are clearly somewhat of a WUM.

That said, nobody can deny if they're being fair-minded Bielsa's work there this season but more importantly his pedigree. Top class coach.

As for you- assuming you haven't been banned, you could take a lesson from @SR1 -if you're so inclined not to WUM etc.

• The topic was locked

Archived