IGNORED

New stadium offerings

Bcfccity

From guide to the gate from the Rugby fixture last week v Glos;

Curry (Meat and Veg option) This is being sold From end Dolman concession i think this used to be a drinks only bar.

As well as the standard pie of the month they are now doing a veg pie of the month

Sausage roll and hot drink package £5

CHEDDAR VALLEY FROM THATCHERS BAR

Jamaican - next to thatchers bar (meat and veg option)

i tried the curry and was spot on!!!! plus still get discount on these.

50 minutes ago, sticks 1969 said:

Only open for the rugby?

No , has been like that all season- open for football but due to location used almost exclusively by away fans.... No signage saying away fans only but lots of OB around that area and if City fans started using it in numbers I'm sure they'd get moved on.

The Goat curry sounds tasty.....might seek that out, should nestle nicely on top of 4 pints of Guinness...what could go wrong?

53 minutes ago, CodeRed said:

No , has been like that all season- open for football but due to location used almost exclusively by away fans.... No signage saying away fans only but lots of OB around that area and if City fans started using it in numbers I'm sure they'd get moved on.

The Goat curry sounds tasty.....might seek that out, should nestle nicely on top of 4 pints of Guinness...what could go wrong?

I got a pint from there on my way in a few weeks ago as there wasnt a queue. Didn’t accept my season ticket for discount so guess they are presuming it’ll mainly used by away fans. 

2 hours ago, lenred said:

I got a pint from there on my way in a few weeks ago as there wasnt a queue. Didn’t accept my season ticket for discount so guess they are presuming it’ll mainly used by away fans. 

Surely it's owned by the same people that own the Guinness bar in the fans village? They accept season cards in the VF so surely should do in that one.

In an ideal world you would take away the car park and have the fans village there.

7 hours ago, Up The City! said:

Surely it's owned by the same people that own the Guinness bar in the fans village? They accept season cards in the VF so surely should do in that one.

In an ideal world you would take away the car park and have the fans village there.

Not sure. Could’ve just got unlucky with staff maybe, but I asked and it wasn’t accepted. No big deal - I just thought it was because it was mainly an away fan bar. 

When I saw the title I thought Wael was passing round the begging bowl to finance the Nou GasStad. Either that or they're out looking for a hard up club, or should I say a club in their own image, whose ground they might be able to nick for a pittance or, better still,for nothing. Watch them go for one of these options now I've gone & said it.

Food and service is a vast improvement on that rubbish we had before the redevelopment.

I never bought a thing in the stadium pre-development as it was so bad but now have a couple of pints and a pie (or two) before the game. 

1 hour ago, phantom said:

I was going to ask if this was going to be available for the football as since the rugby has been at AG8 there have been many food / drink stalls that only appear for the specific sport

Yes all available Saturday. Have heard that appy hour will be Curry on offer for £5 opposed to £6.50

Archived