IGNORED

New stadium offerings

Bcfccity

It is a great range of options and yet I feel myself thinking...

Vegan curry is fine- had a decent one the other week- but not at football. Not for me. Similar with Mexican food, and varied others- all very nice but not the sort of thing I get at football. May even add pizza to that...

So long as there's a vegetarian option of some sort, or chips or something that does me fine.

3 minutes ago, nebristolred said:

Great shout from the club. I'll definitely be trying the veggie curry.

I know it's 'hip' to laugh at vegans but genuinely some of the vegan food you can get is incredible. I'm not one myself but it's true.

Don't worry - no-one is laughing at you.

2 hours ago, pongo88 said:

Come on let’s be serious. Get a Clarks pie from the van by the park or a pork pie from the Merchants Arms. 

Racist.

On ‎07‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 11:42, redsince1994 said:

Jackfruit aka Durian is used as a meat alternative in a lot of Asian countries. Bloody stinks when it is raw, but pretty tasty in a curry.

Co-Op do a bbq jackfruit sandwich. Thought I'd give it a go because I live life on the razor's edge, it was seriously good. I don't eat at the stadium but will try this one out. 

23 minutes ago, RedSkin said:

Not the same thing at all.  I've tried both.  Durian stinks and definitely acquired taste.  They are banned on flights they are that overpowering.

Right you are, I have been lied to. Both are banned on flights apparently, but it is Durian that stinks of a rotten corpse.

2 hours ago, redsince1994 said:

Right you are, I have been lied to. Both are banned on flights apparently, but it is Durian that stinks of a rotten corpse.

A mate sent me a slice of Durian in the post from Malaysia.   The bastard knew I was away for a week's holiday and it stank the place out.  You reminded me I still need to get him back!!!  ?

16 minutes ago, RedSkin said:

A mate sent me a slice of Durian in the post from Malaysia.   The bastard knew I was away for a week's holiday and it stank the place out.  You reminded me I still need to get him back!!!  ?

Is he still your mate?

7 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

It is a great range of options and yet I feel myself thinking...

Vegan curry is fine- had a decent one the other week- but not at football. Not for me. Similar with Mexican food, and varied others- all very nice but not the sort of thing I get at football. May even add pizza to that...

So long as there's a vegetarian option of some sort, or chips or something that does me fine.

Steer clear of the Mexican stall, had the shits for three days after. Although that may have been the 12 pints of thatchers thinking about it..

Ham and cheese roll from the Masonic all day long 

4 hours ago, RedSkin said:

I was in Cambodia over the summer. Thought something was seriously wrong when i first went to the markets. Like dead bodies wrong.

Then realised it was Durian!

Archived