IGNORED

who wants to be a millionaire

weepywall

Question tonight on the tv programe..... Which of these words are not connected to the Premier League in 2018-2019 season.... City, United, Town or Rovers, contestant said " obviously City and United are Premier league teams and I can only think of 2 teams called Rovers and that is Blackburn and Tranmere !!!!  I thought Bristol Rovers were known and loved by everyone ??????

15 minutes ago, weepywall said:

Question tonight on the tv programe..... Which of these words are not connected to the Premier League in 2018-2019 season.... City, United, Town or Rovers, contestant said " obviously City and United are Premier league teams and I can only think of 2 teams called Rovers and that is Blackburn and Tranmere !!!!  I thought Bristol Rovers were known and loved by everyone ??????

I wish they had said “Well, even though they are the 6th richest club in England it is definitely Rovers who aren’t connected to the Premier League this season. Eh? I’ve gotta say it, unlucky da shit!”.

1 hour ago, weepywall said:

You have just stolen my thunder, I was about to post exactly the same.

52 minutes ago, Fiale said:

The poor guy who burnt through all four of his life lines on a Spice Girls question ?

Unfortunately for him he used his "ask the Host" lifeline and then went totally against Clarkson's choice which was "Viva Forever" and got his £64k (so he might as well not have asked him) but had no idea about the £125,000 question about Commonwealth/non Commonwealth countries.  JC, who I am not a big fan of, but must say I reckon he is brilliant in WWTBAM, rubbed salt into his wound by saying that he knew the answer - Liberia not a CW country!  So the poor guy, a professional opera singer, only walked away with 64 grand!!;) Not bad for half an hour's work...

1 hour ago, The Horse With No Name said:

Did anyone see our Tony Robinson in his programme about train journeys around the world, last night?  At one point he was in a hot air balloon, flying over temples in Burma. " I must introduce you to the pilot"  he grinned. "He's a Bristol City fan" 

Crewed for Nobby a couple of times many years ago for Bailey Balloons. Top bloke!

Archived