IGNORED

Marcus Rashford.... how calm

Maesknoll Red

3 minutes ago, Maesknoll Red said:

What a penalty from the youngster, calmness personified,  what has OGS done to that team??  

If i was a Man Utd fan i would feel totally cheated 

Their fans turn up every week only for that bunch of W######s to down tools for 18 months

3 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

As a neutral it is nice to see Man Utd back.

Don’t have much love for Man U but lot less for PSG. 

CL is wide open now for any of the teams although pressure must be on Man City to win it now 

2 minutes ago, Maltshoveller said:

Never a Pen

But with Real Madrid going out last night

UEFA needed one of their "BIG" boys to get through 

Aren’t PSG a fairly big deal, given they’ve bent over and waved FFP for them ?

Fantastic result for the Rags. Club loyalties go out the window in Europe for me (easy when you support a team that has no interest I guess) and I love it when any English team gets through. Especially like that and against PSG as well!  

2 minutes ago, Maltshoveller said:

No 

Mickey Mouse club with Money

French answer to Chelsea

Or, the majority of the Premier league!

Football at the top level is becoming farcical, tv deciding the outcome of matches, won’t be long before we all get to vote on handballs with our remote controls!!!

7 minutes ago, TomF said:

Don’t have much love for Man U but lot less for PSG. 

CL is wide open now for any of the teams although pressure must be on Man City to win it now 

I second  all of your post, especially the first sentence. For a club with so many injuries, that is a fantastic result for them. 

1 minute ago, cidered abroad said:

I second  all of your post, especially the first sentence. For a club with so many injuries, that is a fantastic result for them. 

I really hope that part of it isn't looked over, to get that result is one thing but with how depleted they were its incredible.

• Admin

I deliberately didn’t comment on anything other than the penalty taker, he had nothing to do with the decision, but still showed nerve well beyond his years.

Taking it on, just what has OGS done to that team, a Manager with limited experience and a failed venture in the Prem, has completely turned the fortunes of Man U around.  And that, after taking over a multi trophy winner, who failed miserably.  No matter what your opinion of Man U, it’s an amazing story.

Like them or not, that's one hell of a comeback, and one hell of a transformation since OGS was bought in.

Jose was sucking the life out of that club, and they just became a boring team to watch, more so than LVG's side. One thing you could always say about Man Utd was that they were very rarely boring.

Great penalty from Rashford, to keep that calm under that pressure, is something else. 

It was pretty much already decided anyway, but that result tonight has just confirmed that OGS will be there for a little while yet.

6 minutes ago, Rob k said:

I thought it was a pen - jumped up and turned his back, arm was out so it was a pen 

Kimpembe was looking the other way and there was probably less than a second between the shot being taken and the ball hitting his hand, so I honestly don’t see how that can be deemed as a deliberate handball (and the law is quite clear: it has to be deemed as deliberate in order for there to be an offence). 

• Admin
19 minutes ago, Maltshoveller said:

If i was a Man Utd fan i would feel totally cheated 

Their fans turn up every week only for that bunch of W######s to down tools for 18 months

I can see that point of view, I have also been in a situation where a workforce has been totally demoralised and at at real low, a change of Manager saw a huge upward change, so it’s not just football - whilst we expect them to be perfect because of the money they earn, life doesn’t pan out like that.

27 minutes ago, Maesknoll Red said:

What a penalty from the youngster, calmness personified,  what has OGS done to that team??  

Amazing. I’ve no love at all for ManU but can’t help but admire what OGS has done, seems a real nice bloke so happy to see him so happy. 

Archived