IGNORED

LJ on TalkSport

Robbored

1 minute ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

They do it all the time....eg - a few years ago Adrian Durham said ‘live on air’ that the leading scorer in league one was a Peterborough player....I immediately sent the show a text to point out it was in fact Sam Baldock of Bristol City who was the leading scorer at the time....they corrected themselves......so they do broadcast untrue information.....more guff from you....

That doesn’t sound like you ? 

12 hours ago, Robbored said:

Indeed MNC is well known for its inaccuracies but when it comes advertising TS won’t want face a hefty fine issued by the Advertising Standard Authority for breaching their regulations.

Same applies to all types of advertising.

Yes, Murdoch is a big fan of media regulation as well as a great respecter of the laws of the land.

18 hours ago, Show Me The Money! said:

Shame drive time in the afternoon with Adrian Durham is so f'ing awlful.

Total windup merchant

And let's not get started on the adverts. More adverts (mostly gambling) than talking about any sport.

And while I'm on my soap box why do all of their match commentaries sound like a 1980s broadcast away in Azerbaijan?

As I do a lot of driving for my work, I listen to TalkSport practically every time, except when Durham comes on. Exactly what you said. 

How does he get the prime time slot, let alone a job at all? I would understand it if they moved him to something like a 1AM slot.

Even The Moose is less of a ****.

6 hours ago, chinapig said:

Yes, Murdoch is a big fan of media regulation as well as a great respecter of the laws of the land.

Don’t fall into his trap of assuming a non-informatory statement which portrays nothing of quality falls foul of any. Maybe BCFC fell foul when portraying Marty Taylor had never been to Bristol - some fans might have bought tickets for his first game in our city.  Is Gillette the best a man can get? Has a Mars bar ever been out of this world? 

On 08/03/2019 at 12:45, Robbored said:

Do you find Itv, C4 or any non BBC channel as irritating?

I personally don’t watch or listen to any adverts, any tv programme or sports match on tv is watched on a few minutes delay, meaning I wind through any adverts.

As for Talk sport, I won’t listen to such shite.

44 minutes ago, Portland Bill said:

I personally don’t watch or listen to any adverts, any tv programme or sports match on tv is watched on a few minutes delay, meaning I wind through any adverts.

As for Talk sport, I won’t listen to such shite.

You don’t know what you’re missing

Archived