IGNORED

Leeds Utd allocation and ticketing

BCFC1512

• Admin
28 minutes ago, BessexRED said:

This is pretty much a complete sell out already.

Leeds reckon they've got loads in the Dolman wing and end of the Lansdown closest to the Atyeo. I've heard that before so I'll believe it when I see it.

8 minutes ago, Alan Dicks' Barmy Army said:

@BessexRED Where are Leeds claiming this?

Can't even see us mentioned on their MOT site

http://www.motforum.com/phpbb/index.php

It's useful to know that it is a possibility

I've an open mind as to the veracity of this, but any chance you could print screen some of the messages or even in snail mail terms, C & P- but print screen always a greater sign of authenticity. Because you have to login or register to see it- it seems not to be an open forum.

6 minutes ago, BessexRED said:

Etc etc...

leeds 1.PNG

leeds 2.PNG

leeds 3.PNG

leeds 4.PNG

Probably not the best idea for Messrs White and Simpson to quite so openly talk about having tickets in the home end, and even helpfully describe exactly where they are sitting, when City officials visit this forum... They might find their tickets cancelled quite soon I would have thought. 

2 minutes ago, elhombrecito said:

Probably not the best idea for Messrs White and Simpson to quite so openly talk about having tickets in the home end, and even helpfully describe exactly where they are sitting, when City officials visit this forum... They might find their tickets cancelled quite soon I would have thought. 

I know a couple of Leeds fan myself that are in Dolman block A and they're coming down on a coach and they've said they were absolutely amazed how easy it was to get hold of tickets through our system for them and that many in their coach are sat in or around the same area. As I said I'll believe it when I see it but no doubt it'll end in trouble and us the fans will be the one that are punished with restrictions on future games and such.

23 minutes ago, elhombrecito said:

They could always be bluffing about where they are sitting- playing a double game, pretending they are there when actually they are e.g. sitting on their hands in the Lansdown. Unlikely but not impossible. :yes:

@BessexRED Thanks. As for their fans in home ends? I dare say there will be some dotted about but will believe it when I see it in terms of greater spread than that,

• Admin
53 minutes ago, Loon plage said:

The well hard Mr White being Bristol based may well be in the ground and with that attitude he will hopefully make himself known the ****.

Was thinking the same thing, typical Leeds arrogance, hopefully he will be identified and have his transaction cancelled 

59 minutes ago, BessexRED said:

I know a couple of Leeds fan myself that are in Dolman block A and they're coming down on a coach and they've said they were absolutely amazed how easy it was to get hold of tickets through our system for them and that many in their coach are sat in or around the same area. As I said I'll believe it when I see it but no doubt it'll end in trouble and us the fans will be the one that are punished with restrictions on future games and such.

Did they buy the tickets in their own names ?

If so as a City fan perhaps you could share that information with the club.

2 minutes ago, Loon plage said:

Did they buy the tickets in their own names ?

If so as a City fan perhaps you could share that information with the club.

I don’t know.

Personally I wouldn’t grass on two good lads who won’t be bellends and haven’t been giving it the big in about going in our end, plus it’s not my job to be weeding out away fans in the home end. The club should be on top of this where possible, when The Gas played Forest Green in the playoffs the other year they sussed hundreds of Gas that were intending to go in the home ends.

1 hour ago, BessexRED said:

Are they aware of the unstable steps on the way down the Dolman? I would hate for them to have a nasty fall all the way to the bottom?

It has happened before 

Archived