IGNORED

Leeds Utd allocation and ticketing

BCFC1512

11 minutes ago, foghornred said:

As at most Leeds matches there will be thousands of Leeds fans in the Bristol City end lets just hope there is no trouble.

Many have already had their tickets revoked if you read the rest of the thread.

47 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Kind of like it shouldn’t be down to police to need to stop hundreds of grown men fighting each other..? Yet you blame the police for people acting like *********..?! 

I agree it shouldn’t be down to the police to stop people fighting or causing damage in a football ground.

I do feel that the Swansea game could / should have been better policed. Whilst I feel that to an extent it’s difficult to stop trouble outside a ground, I think inside football grounds should generally be safe for all fans. 

6 minutes ago, phantom said:

Question is, when is a sell out not a sell out?

Looking at where and how the tickets in this release are scattered about, my guess is these are more cancelled tickets from Leeds fans

Annoying because unless you are a member and checking the website constantly you wouldn’t even know if there were tickets left, i’ve been checking for days without logging in, anyway, managed to sort my boy and his mate out now

The tickets this morning are because more Leeds fans have been caught and had their tickets cancelled. One even said on WACCOE that his mate in Weston bought both their tickets (first time buyer, he's actually a City fan apparently)... and they cancelled both.

4 minutes ago, BessexRED said:

The tickets this morning are because more Leeds fans have been caught and had their tickets cancelled. One even said on WACCOE that his mate in Weston bought both their tickets (first time buyer, he's actually a City fan apparently)... and they cancelled both.

A first time buyer who's a city fan, so basically he's a city fan who's never brought a ticket to see us? Hmmm

3 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

A first time buyer who's a city fan, so basically he's a city fan who's never brought a ticket to see us? Hmmm

hence why I added apparently, I was sceptical also but then I'm not sure what he's gained from lying about it if he has done as his tickets have already been cancelled so he says.

Archived