IGNORED

Leeds Utd allocation and ticketing

BCFC1512

23 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Was checking it for a mate and it says sold out on website which is a bit odd.

Just checked and it seems not. :dunno:

Nope- as you were! Wait, one restricted view seat left in E30.

still a few available.

1 minute ago, East End Old Boy said:

Only a thought, but try clearing your browser history, sometimes the cache effects results?

Thanks, think I tried all that. Official site said exclusively to Season card and Official Bristol members only- not a member. 

My fault but wasn't for me anyway, but for a couple of mates who were interested- they should've expressed an interest sooner.

12 minutes ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

Leeds fans in the home ends?? That ended well for them last time.... 

It wasn't a problem at all if you concentrated on watching a football match and not jumping up and down and drawing attention to yourself every 5 minutes. 

2 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Keeps showing as sold out for me- probably as I'm not a member.

Correct.

Had the same problem. Gave them a call and was told that as my membership has expired i am not eligible for tickets.

Hard to understand as i have been on the database for years

Annoyed!

8 minutes ago, Verloc said:

It wasn't a problem at all if you concentrated on watching a football match and not jumping up and down and drawing attention to yourself every 5 minutes. 

Same as always and in everything. An obnoxious minority can easily ruin it for a sensible majority.

I've sat in the home end of other teams before. As you say, keep your head down and watch the game and it's fine. Was tough when we grabbed a 90th minute winner at Brentford earlier this season though!

13 minutes ago, Hillzider said:

Correct.

Had the same problem. Gave them a call and was told that as my membership has expired i am not eligible for tickets.

Hard to understand as i have been on the database for years

Annoyed!

You have to pay for membership....being on a database no longer matters!  

14 minutes ago, Verloc said:

Yes absolutely. Didn't happen though, a man was seriously hurt and 5 city fans were given suspended sentences and banned for years. There are no winners.

9 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

Same as always and in everything. An obnoxious minority can easily ruin it for a sensible majority.

I've sat in the home end of other teams before. As you say, keep your head down and watch the game and it's fine. Was tough when we grabbed a 90th minute winner at Brentford earlier this season though!

Before segregation took such a firm hold, we went in the home areas for years, better view usually.

Pretty much uneventful..................... most of the time!:cool:

3 hours ago, slartibartfast said:

Before segregation took such a firm hold, we went in the home areas for years, better view usually.

The home end at Eastville normally had plenty of space.

It always seemed that way when we got in there anyway.

Amazing how things shift, past experience especially Cardiff - away fans in all areas of the stadium, no reaction from stewards and in the main no problem from the home fans - today is the super segregation needed, rarely been a major problem in the past!

much more annoying are the would be managers and racists amongst our own fans who are so effing loud and antagonistic

7 hours ago, slartibartfast said:

You mentioned Birmingham on a previous thread - if it was the same game, I was there also.

Quite eventful!

10 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

You mentioned Birmingham on a previous thread - if it was the same game, I was there also.

Quite eventful!

Yes that was later when segregation was very much in force. One of the last games of the season. They were going to knock down the kop and the Tilton, and of course all the Blues were out to celebrate/mourn. We were drinking in town and left it late so just squeezed in the main stand (their part) !

9 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

The home end at Eastville normally had plenty of space.

It always seemed that way when we got in there anyway.

I stood in the middle of the Tote End with my brother when we won an FA Cup replay 2-1 (Chris Crowe and Lou Peters as I recall) and there was indeed loads of room.

On 07/03/2019 at 10:35, Gratz260689 said:

Wasn’t sure if you can get from lansdown stand though to the south stand? If so then that’s sweet!! Never really looked!! 

Who do you think your trying to kid??

On a separate note

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/fan-barred-bristol-city-leeds-14108611?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=mirror_main

3 hours ago, chinapig said:

I stood in the middle of the Tote End with my brother when we won an FA Cup replay 2-1 (Chris Crowe and Lou Peters as I recall) and there was indeed loads of room.

Couple of points...................Crowe and GALLEY scored and if you stood in the middle of the  Tote that night there wasn't plenty of room, there were a couple of thousand City to keep you company  (not me, I was in the South enclosure)!

1 hour ago, slartibartfast said:

Couple of points...................Crowe and GALLEY scored and if you stood in the middle of the  Tote that night there wasn't plenty of room, there were a couple of thousand City to keep you company  (not me, I was in the South enclosure)!

Thanks for the correction. Old age never comes alone.? 

But there was indeed space to the side of us. Almost as if their fans had voluntarily segregated themselves. ?

Mind you, I stood in the Tote end with a mate in splendid isolation when we beat them 5-0 in the Glos Cup.

Nostalgia's not what it used to be.

3 minutes ago, chinapig said:

But there was indeed space to the side of us. Almost as if their fans had voluntarily segregated themselves. ?

Mind you, I stood in the Tote end with a mate in splendid isolation when we beat them 5-0 in the Glos Cup.

I was a nipper at the time but was the 5-0 game the time City took the Tote End?

45 minutes ago, chinapig said:

Left with little, or no alternative ! :cool:

2 hours ago, Up The City! said:

Probably would’ve happened to me if I’d tried to buy tickets for today’s match, as I’m a City fan (100%, unlike the chap in that article!) with a Yorkshire post code. Plus, I would’ve shown up on Leeds database from when I took my missus to Elland Rd last season. 

2 minutes ago, East Yorkshire CideRed said:

Probably would’ve happened to me if I’d tried to buy tickets for today’s match, as I’m a City fan (100%, unlike the chap in that article!) with a Yorkshire post code. Plus, I would’ve shown up on Leeds database from when I took my missus to Elland Rd last season. 

My ticket was also returned as have a halifax address and previously been to watch Leeds on a midweek for instance. 

41 minutes ago, East Yorkshire CideRed said:

As long as you're a member or have previously bought tickets you'd be alright. 

Archived