IGNORED

Leeds Utd - Want to buy, swap or sell tickets?

Cheppy Lad

@Akira you’ve got one.

Anyone else want one who happens to see this then please DM me.

Suggestion for the future. Is there a better place to simply post Tickets wanted/spare without either having multiple posts or requests being lost amongst other posts that aren’t that specific?

@CTRed if you’re interested?

Morning, I know chances are very slim but is there anyone willing to swap my lansdown lower tier ticket for a ticket in ether the dolman or south stand? Basically brother in law over from Australia and I could only manage to get him a ticket in the lansdown stand, but me and my boy are in the south stand, and it’s not so much to watch the game with him... it’s having a beer in the concourse before and half time etc!! I know the chances are slim but worth a go!! 

Thanks

On 07/03/2019 at 09:25, BigAlToby&Liam said:

Anyone else want one who happens to see this then please DM me.

Suggestion for the future. Is there a better place to simply post Tickets wanted/spare without either having multiple posts or requests being lost amongst other posts that aren’t that specific?

@CTRed if you’re interested?

I’ll take it mate, PMd you

On 07/03/2019 at 10:14, Gratz260689 said:

Morning, I know chances are very slim but is there anyone willing to swap my lansdown lower tier ticket for a ticket in ether the dolman or south stand? Basically brother in law over from Australia and I could only manage to get him a ticket in the lansdown stand, but me and my boy are in the south stand, and it’s not so much to watch the game with him... it’s having a beer in the concourse before and half time etc!! I know the chances are slim but worth a go!! 

Thanks

Nothing stopping you before the match and at half time having a beer in the concourse. If you want to sit near each other during the match, just wait until KO and there will be hundreds of empty seats in the south stand. Always are despite being a sell out.

15 minutes ago, exAtyeoMax said:

So the hundreds of Leeds fans in the home stands turns out to be about 80........

2 minutes ago, NOTBLUE said:

So the hundreds of Leeds fans in the home stands turns out to be about 80........

Nope...

The decision to revoke tickets for any match is not one which is taken lightly and we only do this once we have positive confirmation from opposing clubs that individuals are indeed on their database.

The safety of everybody who visits Ashton Gate is paramount and we must take every reasonable step to avoid anything which puts it at risk.

Our Head of Safety and Security received credible intelligence that several hundred Leeds United supporters had managed to purchase tickets in the home end of Ashton Gate. We provided a list of people who had never purchased tickets here at Ashton Gate before to Leeds United who then cross referenced this with their database of supporters.

Once Leeds United had confirmed people who are on their database a decision was made to revoke all tickets attached to those bookings in accordance with English Football League (EFL) regulations.

Regulation 1 of the Football Ground Regulations issued by the EFL states notwithstanding the purchase of a ticket, any police officer or steward may refuse entry or eject from the ground any person whose presence within the ground is or could be in the Clubs reasonable opinion constitute a source of danger, nuisance or annoyance to any other person.

Regulation 18 states: Any individual who has entered any part of the ground designated for the use of any group of supporters to which he does not belong may be ejected from the ground for either the purpose of his own safety or any other reason.

Therefore it is reasonable to assume that anyone on the Leeds database has a connection with the club and we are refusing entry.  In addition, anyone deemed to be a Leeds supporter, found in a home area on the day will be ejected without refund. 

I appreciate this is not the outcome which you were hoping for but the decision of our Head of Safety and Security adheres to EFL regulation and is final and there is no further mechanism to appeal this decision.

This is our full and final response on this matter and any further replies about ticket revocation will be kept on record.

2 minutes ago, BessexRED said:

Nope...

The decision to revoke tickets for any match is not one which is taken lightly and we only do this once we have positive confirmation from opposing clubs that individuals are indeed on their database.

The safety of everybody who visits Ashton Gate is paramount and we must take every reasonable step to avoid anything which puts it at risk.

Our Head of Safety and Security received credible intelligence that several hundred Leeds United supporters had managed to purchase tickets in the home end of Ashton Gate. We provided a list of people who had never purchased tickets here at Ashton Gate before to Leeds United who then cross referenced this with their database of supporters.

Once Leeds United had confirmed people who are on their database a decision was made to revoke all tickets attached to those bookings in accordance with English Football League (EFL) regulations.

Regulation 1 of the Football Ground Regulations issued by the EFL states notwithstanding the purchase of a ticket, any police officer or steward may refuse entry or eject from the ground any person whose presence within the ground is or could be in the Clubs reasonable opinion constitute a source of danger, nuisance or annoyance to any other person.

Regulation 18 states: Any individual who has entered any part of the ground designated for the use of any group of supporters to which he does not belong may be ejected from the ground for either the purpose of his own safety or any other reason.

Therefore it is reasonable to assume that anyone on the Leeds database has a connection with the club and we are refusing entry.  In addition, anyone deemed to be a Leeds supporter, found in a home area on the day will be ejected without refund. 

I appreciate this is not the outcome which you were hoping for but the decision of our Head of Safety and Security adheres to EFL regulation and is final and there is no further mechanism to appeal this decision.

This is our full and final response on this matter and any further replies about ticket revocation will be kept on record.

The latest communication says that they have put the said tickets back sale,and only about 80 are available. The communication in your post says that they had credible information that several hundred Leeds fans had purchased tickets,perhaps when they looked into it they only could actually find about 80,whatever it was, it’s now sorted.

6 minutes ago, NOTBLUE said:

The latest communication says that they have put the said tickets back sale,and only about 80 are available. The communication in your post says that they had credible information that several hundred Leeds fans had purchased tickets,perhaps when they looked into it they only could actually find about 80,whatever it was, it’s now sorted.

Yes, this was earlier in the week. About 400 were refunded Monday to Wednesday, a further 80 today. We've had this debate.

4 minutes ago, BessexRED said:

Yes, this was earlier in the week. About 400 were refunded on Wednesday, a further 80 today. We've had this debate.

Didn’t really read the thread earlier in the week as it had turned into bit of a slanging match,just remember the hundreds bit.?

3 minutes ago, NOTBLUE said:

Didn’t really read the thread earlier in the week as it had turned into bit of a slanging match,just remember the hundreds bit.?

No worries, it was right though. Looking forward to tomorrow, someone said on social media that City have picked a right game to start selling cheddar valley haven't they... :laugh:

1 minute ago, BessexRED said:

No worries, it was right though. Looking forward to tomorrow, someone said on social media that City have picked a right game to start selling cheddar valley haven't they... :laugh:

OH DEAR!,what were they thinking,it could be carnage,and I’m not talking about crowd trouble  either ?.

Archived