IGNORED

Leeds Utd - Want to buy, swap or sell tickets?

Cheppy Lad

11 minutes ago, Redmycolour said:

Don't have to justify himself, stating he was coming to Bristol tomorrow, just thought it was a Leeds fans trying it on, don't some people get touching on here, 

A Leeds fan with 3909 posts on a Bristol City forum, yeah?

I'm not touchy ( I presume that's what you meant) in the slightest, just pointing out your rudeness.

Have a good evening!

The club have just put a bunch of tickets back on sale. ST and Forever Bristol only but still.

"The club was made aware of a number of supporters on Leeds United’s database, who had purchased tickets for seats in the home section at Ashton Gate. As such, the decision was made to revoke all tickets attached to those bookings in accordance with English Football League (EFL) regulations.

These supporters have been awarded full refunds.

As such the tickets have now gone back on sale exclusively to season card holders and Forever Bristol Members."

Also ?

1 hour ago, BessexRED said:

Nope...

The decision to revoke tickets for any match is not one which is taken lightly and we only do this once we have positive confirmation from opposing clubs that individuals are indeed on their database.

The safety of everybody who visits Ashton Gate is paramount and we must take every reasonable step to avoid anything which puts it at risk.

Our Head of Safety and Security received credible intelligence that several hundred Leeds United supporters had managed to purchase tickets in the home end of Ashton Gate. We provided a list of people who had never purchased tickets here at Ashton Gate before to Leeds United who then cross referenced this with their database of supporters.

Once Leeds United had confirmed people who are on their database a decision was made to revoke all tickets attached to those bookings in accordance with English Football League (EFL) regulations.

Regulation 1 of the Football Ground Regulations issued by the EFL states notwithstanding the purchase of a ticket, any police officer or steward may refuse entry or eject from the ground any person whose presence within the ground is or could be in the Clubs reasonable opinion constitute a source of danger, nuisance or annoyance to any other person.

Regulation 18 states: Any individual who has entered any part of the ground designated for the use of any group of supporters to which he does not belong may be ejected from the ground for either the purpose of his own safety or any other reason.

Therefore it is reasonable to assume that anyone on the Leeds database has a connection with the club and we are refusing entry.  In addition, anyone deemed to be a Leeds supporter, found in a home area on the day will be ejected without refund. 

I appreciate this is not the outcome which you were hoping for but the decision of our Head of Safety and Security adheres to EFL regulation and is final and there is no further mechanism to appeal this decision.

This is our full and final response on this matter and any further replies about ticket revocation will be kept on record.

Bloody hell love to know the inns and outs of cross matching with GDPR these days. 

1 minute ago, BessexRED said:

Lots of Leeds fans queried it but they've covered themselves in their account opening T&Cs.

I just asked our GDPR officer and he said on grounds of it being illegal to buy them in home end they would be fine to do so.

30 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

The club have just put a bunch of tickets back on sale. ST and Forever Bristol only but still.

"The club was made aware of a number of supporters on Leeds United’s database, who had purchased tickets for seats in the home section at Ashton Gate. As such, the decision was made to revoke all tickets attached to those bookings in accordance with English Football League (EFL) regulations.

These supporters have been awarded full refunds.

As such the tickets have now gone back on sale exclusively to season card holders and Forever Bristol Members."

Shame they gave refunds really.

12 minutes ago, TomF said:

Bloody hell love to know the inns and outs of cross matching with GDPR these days. 

I picked up my daughter (year 5) from the school the other week and one of the teacher’s was explaining to a parent, that she needed to give GDPR consent for her daughter to bring home a painting because another kid had helped paint it and had put her name on the top. 

15 minutes ago, TomF said:

I just asked our GDPR officer and he said on grounds of it being illegal to buy them in home end they would be fine to do so.

Sounds right.

Would also add, the pursuit of the prevention of crime/disorder (okay crime not so much here but disorder) would override the privacy imperative IMO.

12 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I picked up my daughter (year 5) from the school the other week and one of the teacher’s was explaining to a parent, that she needed to give GDPR consent for her daughter to bring home a painting because another kid had helped paint it and had put her name on the top. 

There's some fairly rampant misunderstanding of data protection out there but that's pretty outstanding.

11 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

It is a bit crazy. I saw an appeal for a found cat on facebook a while ago - the thing as microchipped but the owner no longer at the address registered. The microchip company could not pass on any details to the rescue centre other than roughly where they lived - Kingswood was all they would let them know! 

2 hours ago, Redmycolour said:

So, football comes before a family illness ? 

I’m back for the weekend but can only see the family member for a few hours. I had 2 replies and thought I was being offered a ticket.

1 hour ago, Nibor said:

There's some fairly rampant misunderstanding of data protection out there but that's pretty outstanding.

You don't know what the painting was of. It might have been her passport ?

49 minutes ago, frenchred said:

Looking for one ticket if anyone has one please? My son's football has been cancelled tomorrow and he would like to go!

34 minutes ago, SPAZZA said:

Would love 2 tickets for my BCFC supporting friend and me!!! Gutted to be missing it.

Dont berate me, don’t ask..don’t get.

Still tickets available:

https://tickets.bristol-sport.co.uk/en-GB/categories/bristolcityfchome

4 minutes ago, YCbrs said:

My own fault for leaving it this late but REALLY need one for tomorrow. I’m U19 but will take whatever.

If not then catch me outside with a picket sign all morning, cheers everyone.

I hope it pays off mate 

1 minute ago, elhombrecito said:

I assume you're not a member then? As there is still tickets left. If you know somebody who is a member, they should be able to get you one.

My mate is a member (usually has no problem) his shows as sold out.

Good luck to those genuinely looking for tickets because of a change in circumstances etc, but if I had a ‘friend’ who only wanted to go to footie with me as we are playing Leeds I would seriously tell them to stuff it. If they aren’t prepared to turn up on wet November nights to see the Rotherham’s of this league I would genuinely rather go on my own. 

Rant over, just had to say that so thank you.

Archived