IGNORED

Norwich v Swansea

Super

Every so often  decent football chant comes along and before you know it has spread to every club like TB in a Dickensian slum; Norwich fans have been singing that Stone Roses song with (presumably) their own lyrics since the ball hit the back of the Welsh net.

Still, very good atmosphere generated by “sleepy” Norfolk.

14 minutes ago, WessexPest said:

Every so often  decent football chant comes along and before you know it has spread to every club like TB in a Dickensian slum; Norwich fans have been singing that Stone Roses song with (presumably) their own lyrics since the ball hit the back of the Welsh net.

Really awful chant and yes made worse by loads of other clubs singing it.

17 minutes ago, WessexPest said:

Always a good atmosphere when they are winning but same as every club I guess 

8 minutes ago, Super said:

Really awful chant and yes made worse by loads of other clubs singing it.

Waterfall was a favourite Stone Roses song.......but I'm effing sick of it now it's being sung - badly - by every club ......and I never want to hear it again!.

Bound to be heard from Leeds tomorrow as well

1 hour ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Always a good atmosphere when they are winning but same as every club I guess 

Yet the home fans have suddenly copied that Man Utd ‘Stone Roses’ chant - it’s so cringy, I hate it when fans just change the words to chants used by other clubs’ fans.....can’t anyone be original anymore?! 

Edit: apologies....just realised @WessexPest has already mentioned this....

1 hour ago, CodeRed said:

Waterfall was a favourite Stone Roses song.......but I'm effing sick of it now it's being sung - badly - by every club ......and I never want to hear it again!.

Bound to be heard from Leeds tomorrow as well

Why would Leeds fans copy a chant started by Man Yoo fans.....their hated rivals?!

43 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Good point,it’s almost like us singing about a tart called Irene oh hang on ...

But, would you believe it, I can well remember singing about Irene:

'Irene's a scrubber'.

And that just shows you how long ago that must have been - who, nowadays, would describe a girl of ill repute as a scrubber?

7 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Yet the home fans have suddenly copied that Man Utd ‘Stone Roses’ chant - it’s so cringy, I hate it when fans just change the words to chants used by other clubs’ fans.....can’t anyone be original anymore?! 

Edit: apologies....just realised @WessexPest has already mentioned this....

I hate it when posters copy posts used by other contributors, can’t anyone be original any more ?

4 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

I hate it when posters copy posts used by other contributors, can’t anyone be original any more ?

I think you're missing the point.

Is this copyright? :)

8 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I thought only Man Yoo fans sung it .... before tonight.....which other clubs’ fans sing it?

Def heard Luton fans on tv other week. Sure i have heard lots of other teams though.

Archived