IGNORED

Prediction for today

barneyrubble

Think it will be a great game today ,super fast wet pitch two teams prepared to have a go and both want the 3 points.

Depends on whether we turn up for the full 90 as to the result. Can't afford to start slow and give them 1 or 2 goal start. Even if we're not playing great important not to concede early. 

Leeds  definitely beatable if we go for it really fancy us winning 2  1 .

Thoughts on starting line up? 

Starting line up shouldn’t change much.

I’d really like a win but we’re 18th in the league on home form, so a draw more likely than a win for me.

And I predict Leeds fans kicking off in all three home stands and a fiasco about it later on the forum.

1 hour ago, jrt55555 said:

A windy 1-1 draw with a late equaliser from some Matty Taylor super sub chicanery.

Matty Taylor will be lucky if he plays for us again. He’s right down the pecking order and rightly so. He’s a striker that doesn’t score goals. 

Interesting facts:

On true-false tests, ‘true’ answers are more common.

On multiple choice tests with four answers, the second one – b – is more often correct.

Therefore answer the following questions:

1) City will win today:

True?

False?

2) The result today will be - (a) Leeds win. (B) City win. (c) Draw. (d) Match abandoned. 

2 minutes ago, swanker said:

Matty Taylor will be lucky if he plays for us again. He’s right down the pecking order and rightly so. He’s a striker that doesn’t score goals. 

Do you go to matches at AG? 

Unless he’s injured he’s in every matchday squad and yet you reckon he’s ‘right down the pecking order......jeeez.......:facepalm:

I was just reading the Opta Stats. Everything pointing to a Leeds win today...

We have won only once against Leeds in the last 13 league games and have lost 10 of those. Leeds won 4 at Ashton Gate, lost 1, drawn 1. Since 2010 we have lost more games against Leeds than any other opponent. Leeds have dropped less points from winning positions than any other team in the division, whilst also winning the most points than any other when trailing away from home. 

Unfortunately, I’m going for a easy Leeds win 3-0. I hope I’m wrong (I usually am) 

3 minutes ago, Edge1981 said:

I was just reading the Opta Stats. Everything pointing to a Leeds win today...

We have won only once against Leeds in the last 13 league games and have lost 10 of those. Leeds won 4 at Ashton Gate, lost 1, drawn 1. Since 2010 we have lost more games against Leeds than any other opponent. Leeds have dropped less points from winning positions than any other team in the division, whilst also winning the most points than any other when trailing away from home. 

Unfortunately, I’m going for a easy Leeds win 3-0. I hope I’m wrong (I usually am) 

What's Leeds away form like this year?

Might cheer you up....

I’m not feeling particularly optimistic today, mainly because our record against Leeds is pretty bad (as @Edge1981has already illustrated). 

Performance-wise, I hope we don’t fall in the habit today (like we did in the first half against Brum) of being too static and slow with the ball because that would play right into their hands. With a big crowd it would be good to see an energetic and creative City performance. 

2 hours ago, SPAZZA said:

Won’t happen.

Leeds record when scoring first

W16 D0 L0

So Leeds aren’t ever going to lose again after scoring first? Wow, it must be either great or boring to be a Leeds fan!

3 hours ago, Barney red said:

Think it will be a great game today ,super fast wet pitch two teams prepared to have a go and both want the 3 points.

Depends on whether we turn up for the full 90 as to the result. Can't afford to start slow and give them 1 or 2 goal start. Even if we're not playing great important not to concede early. 

Leeds  definitely beatable if we go for it really fancy us winning 2  1 .

Thoughts on starting line up? 

Please no Wright,no Kelly..

Would start with O'Dowda & Elliason-with the Leeds 'high press should be space in behind the wingbacks..let's give them 'something to consider.

10 minutes ago, Robert the bruce said:

Please no Wright,no Kelly..

Would start with O'Dowda & Elliason-with the Leeds 'high press should be space in behind the wingbacks..let's give them 'something to consider.

CoD - I’ll be surprised if he starts. Too much going on with his contract shenanigans and the fact he’s not doing his job to LJs satisfaction.

Nor Kelly. Dasilva has the LB shirt.

Back four - Dasilva, Webster,Kalas, Hunt/Pisano.

Midfield - Pack, Brownhill, Paterson, Eliasson

Up top - Famara, Taylor

Archived