IGNORED

Prediction for today

barneyrubble

2 hours ago, Robbored said:

Do you go to matches at AG? 

Unless he’s injured he’s in every matchday squad and yet you reckon he’s ‘right down the pecking order......jeeez.......:facepalm:

You’d pick him over Semenyo then?  On your bike mate!

52 minutes ago, swanker said:

Semenyo will almost certainly be used as an impact sub - just as he was at Deepdale. He’ll come when the opposition defence is fatigued.

What could possibly do is start Semenyo who is a new kid on the block and I doubt not even Bielsa will know much about him - let alone his defenders.

Could be a surprise in store for Leeds......

30 minutes ago, swanker said:

29 minutes ago, swanker said:

Semenyo all day long over a striker that can’t score goals a championship level. That’s what!

He has a different opinion to you.  An opinion that is probably based on more evidence of seeing Taylor than Semenyo. 

Antoine made a really impressive second debut last week but I’m sure LJ sees things in both of them and they’ll both contribute in a given scenario without needing a pecking order. 

1 hour ago, swanker said:

Semenyo all day long over a striker that can’t score goals a championship level. That’s what!

Matty Taylor does so much more though, he's a menace that gets in the other team's face and disrupts their defenders' organisation in the last 20 minutes when they're tired. 

I'm not sure that Semenyo has demonstrated that he's superior in the short space of time he's had in the first team.

2 hours ago, Robbored said:

Semenyo will almost certainly be used as an impact sub - just as he was at Deepdale. He’ll come when the opposition defence is fatigued.

What could possibly do is start Semenyo who is a new kid on the block and I doubt not even Bielsa will know much about him - let alone his defenders.

Could be a surprise in store for Leeds......

Starting mate, enough said?

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

He has a different opinion to you.  An opinion that is probably based on more evidence of seeing Taylor than Semenyo. 

Antoine made a really impressive second debut last week but I’m sure LJ sees things in both of them and they’ll both contribute in a given scenario without needing a pecking order. 

Fair enough comment but I’m excited by the fact Semenyo is starting today. It’s a breath of fresh air that we’ve got a young talented striker in our ranks that is rated highly. 

Preston fans were saying “ He’s unreal for his age”. Move over Taylor and make way for someone who can take us forward!

Archived